1.    #1  
    I came across a chinese forum and saw that there were some HD apps installed on his Pre3. So, a Pre3 can really run TP apps? Below are some of the screenshots:

I can't see screen shots (filtered browsing right now). Anyways, technically any phone that has had the bing maps installed could techncially attempt to load a TP app since the Bing maps installs Enyo.

I have seen a screen shot of the NHL app for TP running on a Veer, not functional, but it loads.

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ml#post3218592
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    They might run, but that doesn't mean they will run well. The few TP-optimized apps I have tried running on my Pre 3 don't resize the screen to the Pre 3's dimensions, and are thus pretty much unusable.
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)