Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cyph911x
  1.    #1  
    So I just tested out skype on the pre3 and a ipad 2. Ish is doooope!!! Awesome... And HP.. Way to blow it guys. Way to blow it.... Such a amazing device. So nice. All the stuff.. Ahh everything is great. I'm so glad I got one... Don't know how long imma be using it since I'm going to go to jail soon :-( But props ...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Nokia 3210 > TRACPHONE? > SAMSUNG E330 > HTC DASH > LG VX8350 > PALM PRE+ > HP PRE3 VZW

Yes, the HP PRE 3 is amazing, Yes its fast, Yes it was a dumb move for HP to cancel it, YES its worth the price, If you have been reading this so far, you should have one sitting on your computer desk next to you, smiling. Enjoying the best purchase ever.
    pre4 likes this.
    I feel there's an interesting story to be told about the jail thing, but don't know whether these forums are the place for it. lol
    yep, it's good. Maybe better than the Touchpad. Shame it's such a well hidden feature. So many people don't know the Pre3 can do this.

what did you do cyph? Maybe we'll know what's happening with webOS by the time your free.
    Just a newbee question.
    I don't see skype anywhere on my Pre3? Where is it?
    I have an AT&T version
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    app catalog
    Quote Originally Posted by cyph911x View Post
    Don't know how long imma be using it since I'm going to go to jail soon :-( But props ...

what ?
    My webOS conspiracy theory deepens.
    You plug your phone in?
    Can't find skype in Canadia. Is this a US only app?
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stlcardinal9 View Post
    obvious drug dealer
    obvious Nelly fan
    Can't find Skype either. I'm in Honduras but can see all apps (paid, us only, etc.) but can't find Skype. Please help! Maybe it can be found somewhere else and download on the computer and install via WOQI. Thank you in advance for your help. LONG LIVES WEBOS!!!
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    skype on pre3 is totally crappy. you can type messages well, but phoning is bad and video-phoning nearly impossible.
    Skype is integrated in the messaging app. You need to put in your skype account info in the messaging preferences and accounts area.
    To view your status and buddies, just press the buddies button after you open the messaging app.
    I never saw skype on the app catalog after the initial WebOS setup. I just use it to chat with my buddies internationally. Not very useful as a video phone app.

tHANKS. GOODD...