1.    #1  
    Hi
    I have a Pre 3
    I live abroad on a non App Store country but using Impostah,etc and the 12 steps (http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...-impostah.html) I could activate and use the US App store. In fact I downloaded several free apps.

Now I cannot download any free app at all!
    As a matter of fact there are several updates I have not been able to apply because the downloads do not work.
    I have WebOS 2.2.3.
    The App store sometimes shows the Preference & Accounts enabled, sometimes it does not, but no matter its state, I cannot download anything.
    Web browsing works fine, preware works fine also.

What could it be? How can I fix it?

JP
    Just out of curiousity, what country are you in? I'm in Australia and can't seem to download a lot of the apps that were previously available on my Pre 2 (which sucks as I never got to finish 'Assassin's Creed' - lol).

Stu :-)
  3.    #3  
    Panama.
    check impostah to make sure your over rides are in place.

also, did you happen to try any of the "hulu fixes"? They are known to break the catalog.
  5.    #5  
    Just checked Impostah

I did not have any override set (should I)
    Also, I have not applied any hulu patch (usually it does not work on my country so I do not bother).

I just logged in again through Impostah to my account and the "Preferences and Account" entry became active. Still, cannot download anything.

What should I check?

JP
  6.    #6  
    Interesting. After a phone call during the afternoon I decided to try again and now the download worked. On the other hand, it got stuck on Install. I was trying to install "GPS Info", but it just got stuck. I tried another app, it got stuck again during installation.

Now I went to Preware to download something and it complained that "An App Catalog background operation is in progress, please try again later".

How can I troubleshoot what is stuck?
    May be the no download problem was due to the command chain leading to the install?

JP
  7.    #7  
    Now Downloads are failing again
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    I had this happen too. But I only had wifi on and the phone turned off. When I switched the phone back on it worked again.
  9.    #9  
    Hi
    Incredibly, I just did nothing else and not it works, go figure!

It is working now, Haven't tested paid apps yet.

JP