Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by rubenfan View Post
    if you bother to do a search, you will know there are plenty of Verizon pre 3 users.
    why are you getting soo upset anyways?
    Last edited by fixxxer1022; 10/28/2011 at 01:49 PM.
    My vzw pre 3 is friggin amazing. Its real and worth every penny. Get one and stop being a poonani

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Nokia 3210 > TRACPHONE? > SAMSUNG E330 > HTC DASH > LG VX8350 > PALM PRE+ > HP PRE3 VZW

Yes, the HP PRE 3 is amazing, Yes its fast, Yes it was a dumb move for HP to cancel it, YES its worth the price, If you have been reading this so far, you should have one sitting on your computer desk next to you, smiling. Enjoying the best purchase ever.
    finally bought one off ebay. does anyone know how to bypass the activation step
    and go to the main screen directly? I want to try GSM function first.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by cyph911x View Post
    My vzw pre 3 is friggin amazing. Its real and worth every penny. Get one and stop being a poonani

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    if and when hp decide to resurrect webos i promise ill be buying one of the phones again. i do sorta miss my old pre.
    You are posting in every thread in here that HP is killing webOS so I am kind of curious why you would want to purchase these devices with a dying OS with no future? Is there a method to your madness, are you trying to drive down the prices so you can afford them or are you just mad? LOL
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Well, I am glad you did not buy a Pre 3 as that left one more for someone like me who now owns 2 Verizon Pre 3's and 2 ATT Pre 3's so that I will be on them for the foreseeable future. One of the best reasons is the bluetooth stack which works PERFECTLY with my Volvo. Motorola's Android is a problem and so is HTC's.
    pre4 likes this.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12