1.    #1  
    Hi Folks,

I upgraded my Pre 2 to a Pre 3 about three weeks ago. I love the Pre 3 but the only issue that I have with it is that I am not receiving any calendar reminder notifications. I removed and re-added my Exchange and Google accounts and reboot the phone but that did not resolve the issue. My Exchange calendar is set to be my default calendar. There is no issue with syncing my calendar as all of my appointments are there. The issue is that I am not getting the reminders.

Thoughts, suggestions, recommendations?
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by lovef View Post
    Hi Folks,

I upgraded my Pre 2 to a Pre 3 about three weeks ago. I love the Pre 3 but the only issue that I have with it is that I am not receiving any calendar reminder notifications. I removed and re-added my Exchange and Google accounts and reboot the phone but that did not resolve the issue. My Exchange calendar is set to be my default calendar. There is no issue with syncing my calendar as all of my appointments are there. The issue is that I am not getting the reminders.

Thoughts, suggestions, recommendations?
    Issue Resolved. I did the following:

- Reset the phone (Erase Apps & Data)
    - When setting up the phone I deleted the restored Exchange and Gmail account information
    - Added the Exchange and Gmail account information.

After doing that not only did the Exchange calendar notifications work but it also resolved a GMail user name and password error that I started to get. I guess since the account information got on the Pre 3 based on backed up information from my Pre 2 something got corrupted.