1.    #1  
    OK , Ive had my pre 3 for 3 weeks now. I'm always learning something new. Today i came upon something that i cant redo, and i wonder if anyone knows how i can re do it. During sending a text i hiot a button sequence ( not sure what but it involved the sym key) , and box with smileys came up. Does anyone know what sequence this is? Also today i found the ability to test the slider and all the other features of the phone such as keyboard and ringer switch within the device menu. Does anyone else have something to share?
    Quote Originally Posted by tyh2o View Post
    OK , Ive had my pre 3 for 3 weeks now. I'm always learning something new. Today i came upon something that i cant redo, and i wonder if anyone knows how i can re do it. During sending a text i hiot a button sequence ( not sure what but it involved the sym key) , and box with smileys came up. Does anyone know what sequence this is? Also today i found the ability to test the slider and all the other features of the phone such as keyboard and ringer switch within the device menu. Does anyone else have something to share?
    Sym + : (the key with the colon symbol on it) will give you a selection of smileys.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    White key + Space bar will give you a list of them
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    When in a full screen app drag your finger up from the gesture area and you will get the app quick launcher in a wave.
    Running WebOS v2.24 on HPalm Pre3