1.    #1  
    Should I add the official "AT&T Navigator" service if I put a Pre 3 on an AT&T line?

Are there better alternatives that don't cost/month?
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Do you need navigation on a regular basis?
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    Do you need navigation on a regular basis?
    Yes, I am used to using sprint's default navigation app on my old pre
    If you need it on a regular basis, I would wait for nDrive and pay the one time fee. The maps will take up space, but you won't have to worry about using or needing data to use GPS, and you won't be paying a monthly fee.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    OldSkool is right. Use the AT&T month-by-month option for now and then go with nDrive.
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    Any timeline on nDrive or confirmation that it is going to be supported?
    *Treo 600, *Treo 650, * Treo 680, *Treo 800, Palm Pre3
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-pre-...pre-3-a-3.html

The big advantage (IMHO) is not having to have a data connection. The most common time for me to need navigation is when I'm in the boonies with crappy coverage.