1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

Just got a new Pre3 and it's the perfect upgrade, however, sometimes when it's in idle, it shuts off completely. I tried powering it back on and it won't work. I would have to manually remove the back cover and take out the battery for it to turn back on again.

Am i the only one experiencing this? Is there a cure?

Thanks! (Love this community )
    I've heard a few complaints about that. Apparently, it helps to reboot manually once in a while.

I have had a reboot during calls. Twice! And then explaining why I hung up and not respond on text messages.. .. Life's good..

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    The sleep of death can be fixed by bumping the min frequency in govnah to 200ish mhz
    There's another thread on that already. Please head there.

Bumping the speed doesn't solve the problem.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by ra88sheed View Post
    Hey guys,

Just got a new Pre3 and it's the perfect upgrade, however, sometimes when it's in idle, it shuts off completely. I tried powering it back on and it won't work. I would have to manually remove the back cover and take out the battery for it to turn back on again.

Am i the only one experiencing this? Is there a cure?

Thanks! (Love this community )

I've been having the exact same problem since the day I got the phone (UK Pre 3 on Tmobile). It locked up five times today and each time I had to manually remove the battery.

I love the Touchpad but am hating the phone. Any solutions or other threads on this? Thanks