Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes
    thanks for the update, i hope it get fixed and can donate!
    i hope we are not done with this yet.
    Any updates on the 'official' patch? Or an eta for the app appearing in the App Catalog for the Pre 3?
    Hopefully soon.
    I pm'd spdsktr for a copy of this app for Pre3, but I see he's not been on for a couple of days. I demand INSTANT service for this free app on a canceled phone that officially doesn't exist!
    I still don't find white pages . I'm guessing it won't be coming to the pre then .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    in a previous post in this thread the dev of this app says he does have a pre3 compatible version, and said we could pm him for it (which I did). I have no idea what is stopping it from being available in the app catalog.
    I am out of the country for another week.
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
    I just noticed today that this app didn't transfer from my Pre- to my Pre 3. I loved this app and I'm hoping to see it soon. Thanks for putting this together.
    is there any chance to get the enyo version of this patch for 2.2.4 phone pre2/pre3?

only for 2.1:
    webOS-Patches Web Portal

since the US version is not done all the localisised web-versions aren't transfered the enyo as well like "Reverse number lookup GERMAN"

and it's even more a pain as you can't copy/paste the unknown number out of the enyo phone app now.

could this code be used to start off developing the patch, is there an more enhanced version by now?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12