1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if we can force the edge/2g network with the Pre3? I have hardly any 4G network at work. Just enough to hold the 4G alive but not enough to make or receive a call. It really Sucks.

Has anyone created a patch?

Mode switcher do the trick?

Doctor with the EU version?

Thanks for the help.
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Mode switcher + advanced menus
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    Mode switcher + advanced menus
    Thanks Ill have to give it a try.
    Sconix advanced patches are awesome
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  5.    #5  
    Mode switcher does work. It would be nice to have a patch that would add it to the phone properties card also. Just a thought!! Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Sconix advanced patches are awesome
    How does one accomplish this with Sconix?

What patch to I need to install, and what's the config setting and how do I get to it?

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    612 Global Posts
    I think you need 'Advanced Phone Prefs' and 'Advanced Prefs Framework'. They are in the 'advanced' section under patches in Preware.