1.    #1  
    Discovered a new weird bug on my pre 3. Sometimes when I receive an MMS from a contact, instead of the contact's telephone number the number 1 appears and I have no clue who sent the picture. Anyone else experiencing this? or better yet, Know how to avoid/fix it?
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I've seen this a couple times too. Sometimes I'll get an MMS from a contact then other times I get it from this mysterious "1" contact... not sure what or how to fix.
    Not a Pre3 bug.... looks to be a WEIRD 2.x bug. Couple months with Veers on 2.1.2 never saw it, couple weeks on unlocked Pre2's saw it a lot.

1 week with Pre3, not sure if I have seen it yet, might have 1 or it might have came over from Pre2. I have sent an MMS with Pre3 to wifes Pre2 and she got this error.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Ohh all phones on AT&T, 2 different SIMs
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...