1.    #1  
    I'm noticing that my Pre 3 doesn't connecto automatically to my work's WiFi network. Is it because it's secured? Should I wait a certain time?
  2.    #2  
    BUMP:

Quote Originally Posted by jcmarcos View Post
    I'm noticing that my Pre 3 doesn't connect automatically to my work's WiFi network. Is it because it's enterprise secured? Should I wait a certain time? Shouldn't it store the credentials, instead of asking each time.
    It should save all the required informations once you entered them. All networks I connect to are secured (WPA + WPA2). Any my pre3 remembers them and automatically connects. So that shouldnt be the reason...
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the reply. I've noticed that, indeed, it connects itself. But it takes a long period to do so. Is there any way of controlling this? Also, if I'm in a hurry, and open the WiFi app to force connection, it asks me for credentials, which of course it already has.
    Have you tried activating/connecting by using the drop down menu? This is how I always connect.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Have you tried activating/connecting by using the drop down menu?
    Sure, but it always asks for the credentials, which is a pain, because of the very awkward password, which is impossible to remember. I thought the credentials were stored, and thus they shouldn't be asked for everytime. In fact, during yesterday, several reconnections happened, and it didn't ask for credentials. Today I had to type them again.

Is this normal behaviour? Are credentials forgotten on purpose, after some time?
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmarcos View Post
    Sure, but it always asks for the credentials, which is a pain, because of the very awkward password, which is impossible to remember. I thought the credentials were stored, and thus they shouldn't be asked for everytime. In fact, during yesterday, several reconnections happened, and it didn't ask for credentials. Today I had to type them again.

Is this normal behaviour? Are credentials forgotten on purpose, after some time?
    All of my webOS phones and my TP save my WEP password. Even when going from home WiFi to public WiFi at work back to home WiFi.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...