Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1.    #1  
    This has been mentioned elsewhere, but that thread is virtually dead. I've been trying to get the 15px messaging font on my Pre3 for a while now, but the entry is completely blank in Preware with just an install button that doesn't work. I thought it might get updated but it hasn't.

    Does anyone have any idea what might be going wrong? I've uninstalled preware and added it again, but that made no difference.

    This is possibly the patch I miss the most....
  2. #2  
    I noticed this too - thought it was just my Pre playing up!
    I'm assuming 15px is smaller than standard? If so then I'd like this to work.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
  3. BnouK's Avatar
    Posts
    12 Posts
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    #3  
    I don't why my patch is blank, I will try to update it by the end of the week.
    In the meantime, you can install it with webOS Quick Install, it works fine.

    And yes, 15px is smaller than the standard 18px font.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by BnouK View Post
    I don't why my patch is blank, I will try to update it by the end of the week.
    In the meantime, you can install it with webOS Quick Install, it works fine.

    And yes, 15px is smaller than the standard 18px font.
    Thanks a lot. For some reason I've not been able to get webOS quick install working on anything since I got my Pre 2 - I have to use a special installer for Preware.

    I'll be checking Preware constantly in anticipation now hehe
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by BnouK View Post
    I don't why my patch is blank, I will try to update it by the end of the week.
    In the meantime, you can install it with webOS Quick Install, it works fine.

    And yes, 15px is smaller than the standard 18px font.
    Thanks a lot. For some reason I've not been able to get webOS quick install working on anything since I got my Pre 2 - I have to use a special installer for Preware.

    I'll be checking Preware constantly in anticipation now hehe
  6. BnouK's Avatar
    Posts
    12 Posts
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    #6  
    I just submitted the patch. Hope it will fix the blank issue.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by BnouK View Post
    I just submitted the patch. Hope it will fix the blank issue.
    I just checked Preware, saw the 15px font at the top of the list and got slightly excited, but I'm afraid it's *still* blank and the install button isn't functional :-(
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyBoy View Post
    I just checked Preware, saw the 15px font at the top of the list and got slightly excited, but I'm afraid it's *still* blank and the install button isn't functional :-(
    Same here - still blank.
  9. #9  
    People were having issues in installing my patches too via Preware. Maybe it is a common issue that is affecting the patches.
  10. #10  
    I have this problem too, but I noticed that this only happened after I updated my Pre 3 to 2.2.3 :/
  11. #11  
    just find this patch,but it seems it's blank. I am using 2.2.3. Could you pls update it to Preware or attached it as ipkg for WQI? THANK.
  12. #12  
    it is okay now.. thanks,guys. it is sooosoo Nice...
    bty, could you share me your method to discrease messaging front?
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsealeo View Post
    it is okay now.. thanks,guys. it is sooosoo Nice...
    bty, could you share me your method to discrease messaging front?
    Its working for you? I am using a pre3 and still have that blank entry in preware :-(

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  14. BnouK's Avatar
    Posts
    12 Posts
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    #14  
    It works fine with webOS Quick Install. I'm still trying to solve the blank issue in Preware... :/
    And the messaging app is mostly css. You just have to change or add the properties you want.
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by BnouK View Post
    It works fine with webOS Quick Install. I'm still trying to solve the blank issue in Preware... :/
    And the messaging app is mostly css. You just have to change or add the properties you want.
    can you give me a download link for the patch? I tried those in another thread, but WOQI couldnt install it so I thought I wasnt using the right patch..
  16. BnouK's Avatar
    Posts
    12 Posts
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2nd_Street View Post
    can you give me a download link for the patch? I tried those in another thread, but WOQI couldnt install it so I thought I wasnt using the right patch..
    Sure.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  17. #17  
    Yay it finally works after a Preware update!
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
  18. #18  
    May be a lil new to this, but I can not get this patch into my Pre 3...I lost it after my 2.2.3. update & it is no longer in the Preware I have & when I open your link above via e-mail I keep getting " file format not supported"....can you please help, I have quickly become addicted to the 15 pt font in messaging & can't stand not to have it...Thanks

Posting Permissions