Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I needed a professional (no clip) pouch to put the Pre 3 in. I wanted it to fit as nicely as the Pre 2 pocket did and I preferred that it would clean the screen as it was placed in it like the Pre 2 pouch did. I did a little searching and pulled out a case designed for the Google Nexus One that fit absolutely to a tee. Like it was designed for the Pre 3. I am posting the link. This is a direct fit and it is $8.00. Enjoy.

Amzer® Perfect Fashion Pouch Slide-In Soft Case - Onyx Black
    Rookie4sho and boovish like this.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    A little tough to sit at a business meeting and pull a phone out of a sock to answer a call!!!
    cubeover likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excimer View Post
    I needed a professional (no clip) pouch to put the Pre 3 in. I wanted it to fit as nicely as the Pre 2 pocket did and I preferred that it would clean the screen as it was placed in it like the Pre 2 pouch did. I did a little searching and pulled out a case designed for the Google Nexus One that fit absolutely to a tee. Like it was designed for the Pre 3. I am posting the link. This is a direct fit and it is $8.00. Enjoy.

Is that the correct and only version? Their compatibility list leaves a lot to be desired. Could they make it any more ambiguous? It's compatible with the Veer (one of the smallest smartphones ever), the iPhone 4S, and pretty much every sized phone between and beyond those dimensions. Is it stretchy? Very confusing...
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
    im thinking the pre 3 would slip right out. even the iphone seemed a bit loose inside
    A little tough to sit at a business meeting and pull a phone out of a sock to answer a call!!!
    not like its pink or anything plus it could have a dual role on cold and wintery days...

Nice find. How would you compare the thickness and quality of this pouch to the one that Palm included with the Pre and Pre Plus?
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    Pictures of the pouch with the phone inside? Looks good enough for me. How easy/hard is it to slip in and out? I might pick one up for that price.
    TP + P3 = synergized
    Yes pictures pls :-)

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    the Pre3 fits inside the original Pre pouch, but it sticks out maybe 1cm.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    The veer might fit into it but you could put another one on top. Though the pre 3 does fit into the pre 2 pouch it sticks way out to my eye. This is a PERFECT fit. Sides, height and width. Very thin case like a one layer of microfiber but with more body and stiffer. Inside is microfiber. Top has a leather band that closes perfectly over the top of the device.
    Ouch! It's a pouch!
    I prefer to wear it on my belt (horizontally).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cubeover View Post
    Ouch! It's a pouch!
    I prefer to wear it on my belt (horizontally).
    I saw a bunch of those type of cases at office depot today on the clearance rack. $5 or less YMMV
    TP + P3 = synergized
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr3mier View Post
    I saw a bunch of those type of cases at office depot today on the clearance rack. $5 or less YMMV
    Haha that's too far for me, mate.
    It's spelled "Office:Works" here in down under.
    Well I grabbed my case from *bay for 3.25 (includes a wall charger!).
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cubeover View Post
    Haha that's too far for me, mate.
    It's spelled "Office:Works" here in down under.
    Well I grabbed my case from *bay for 3.25 (includes a wall charger!).
    I didn't realize you were from AU haha. Ship me some Arnott's biscuits? Lol
    TP + P3 = synergized
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    I just picked up a case off ebay and the Pre 3 fits perfect. decent build quality for cheap price....
    Leather case cover for HP Pre 3 | eBay
    I would love to have a Otter Box for my Pre 3. Just sayin.
    Been looking for the same thing. Just ordered one.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Also picked up the Amzer case after reading this thread -- GREAT fit and exactly what I was looking for! I would say it's thinner and more flexible than the original Pre pouch, but other than that, happy with it thus far.

I was using the Terrapin case for the last month and while the quality of the leather and microfiber was good, the microfiber lining was starting to come apart and the inside was scuffing up the screen! It's a bit bulky as well...
    I couldnt stop laughing at that sock. Immediately to mind was: this is just a fanny pack for phones. Not sure how much 'cleaning' it would do, but not a bad idea. Getting the courage to rock that in public is the tough part.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast