Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes
    I picked up a case at Office Depot today, made by Duracell (yes, the battery company) and it was a perfect fit for the Pre3. It's a belt clip type....about $15. I've seen less expensive "universal" cases on eBay, but can't tell if they would work so decided to pay a little more and know it fits.
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    Ordered this pouch from Amzer-wish it would have come with phone just like pre's.
    I also bought a smartphone experts pocket pouch for the blackberry torch (see crackberry.com).
    After seeing a youtube video of someone using the blackberry branded leather pocket pouch as a perfect fit, I ordered the smartphone experts pouch. Fit was snug at first but after using it for a three days, it seems to be loosening to a nice fit.
    I had this same (brand) case for my pre+ and liked the tight fit and minimalist look.
    i just emailed pdair to see if they were still going to make cases for the pre 3. i had a case from pdair when i had an xperia x1a and i really liked it. hope they write back and say they will still be making cases for the pre 3
    Looks like this may be a bust now.

Just got an email from Fommy telling me this case is not actually available, even though I ordered it online last week. Hmmm, why does that seem familiar? ;-) ....

It's now on back-order until Nov 28. I had originally ordered the case from them on Oct 26, and then it took them a week to figure out they didn't have any? I'll be cancelling my order and looking elsewhere.
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    I spotted this Celly in store and bought it straight away.
    Feels just fine! The phone is real easy to pull out and the flap keeps the phone in safely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excimer View Post
    I needed a professional (no clip) pouch to put the Pre 3 in. I wanted it to fit as nicely as the Pre 2 pocket did and I preferred that it would clean the screen as it was placed in it like the Pre 2 pouch did. I did a little searching and pulled out a case designed for the Google Nexus One that fit absolutely to a tee. Like it was designed for the Pre 3. I am posting the link. This is a direct fit and it is $8.00. Enjoy.

Amzer® Perfect Fashion Pouch Slide-In Soft Case - Onyx Black
    I bought this based upon your recommendation. The price was fairly reasonable, but it is not practical for daily use unless you don't need access to your phone and just want it covered with something. I put my Pre 3 inside it and yes it is the right dimensions of the phone to fit in (barely), but there is no way in heck that you can get the phone out in a hurry to answer a call. The fit is just too tight. I went back to using the Incipio Orion slip case from my Pre 2, which, although it is too short, at least has the pull up tab to get your phone out of the case to answer a call.

The next thing I plan to do is see if I can find the "next size up" in the Orion case from another brand/model of phone that is the comparable size of the Pre 3. You can't beat that pull tab concept for getting the phone out of the slip case, and the Orion case looks very professional if you, like me, don't want to wear your phone on your hip.

Now I just need to see who stocks Orion cases in my area to try different ones on for size
    This isn't really a case, but I did put a Skinomi Carbon Fiber Tech skin on my Pre 3... Got it for about $12 on ebay from techtalkie or talkietech... It looks absolutely awesome, I'll post some pics soon (my Pre3 is my main camera :/), but I have to stay the Pre 3 on a Touchstone is already tricky, but this makes it even worse, it sticks and charges but the slightest knock will send it off!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Just ordered one...

They have a "Veterans Day Sale", $5.56 shipped with coupon code:

Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Just ordered one...

They have a "Veterans Day Sale", $5.56 shipped with coupon code:

Apparently you didn't read my comments above?
    sorry, the best case absolutely is the Hartmann 34-1952-05 comes in black or tan hard to find and mostly pricey but shop around I got it <$10 several times ... ebay has them from time to time...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hartmann-Lea...item41609773b6
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by patapoof; 01/03/2012 at 07:17 PM.
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    While the Amzer pouch is good with some stretching (I use it), the only case I know of that is actually MADE for the Pre 3 is the PDair: PDair HP Pre 3 Accessories | Cover - Free Worldwide Shipping.
    I've been using the flip top one for a couple of weeks now and I like it.
    -carldc

m500>T3>T|X>Treo 755p>Pre>Pixi>Pre 3>Galaxy S4 Mini>Galaxy Alpha>Galaxy S8
    ..........................................TouchPad............Surface Pro
    PalmOS-------------------webOS-------------------Android (just waiting for webOS to rise again!)
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Found one more and it is pricey but ... it is a perfect fit and it is very, very well made. Tuff-as-nuts. Perfect fit.
    I use Skinomi, it sucks, but still better than a sock I think.
    Touchpad 16GB
    Pre3 (UK)
    As full-body case is going to be about impossible to come by, and since the Skinomi full-body skin really won't give any impact protection, I settled on a pouch-style case. I found a good one from Dicota that's for a Blackberry Torch 9800 (whose dimensions are almost identical to the Pre3). I was already used to using the Pre+'s pouch case, so this really works for me. It's a hard leather case with both a pull tab and side cutouts; I find that it's easy to remove the Pre3, yet it won't fall out (at least, not after 3 weeks of use). The interior is lined with the same material you'd see on a cleaning cloth, which is good for the screen. The only downside is that it's expensive for a case--$25 at Amazon, as I recall. That said, it fits like a custom case and really looks great. I've also purchased a Skinomi screen protector--that's going to tighten up the fit a bit, but I won't know just how much until I get it installed later this week.

Tungsten E, Treo 650, Pre+ (3), Pre³ (2), TouchPad (2), & my trusty Treo BT headset (in use!)
    Posts: Save/Restore Backup Process & Batch File | Activated! (Verizon Pre³ Activation) | "Not Enough Space To Download" Fix
    I took mine out of my case the other day, and dropped it into some dirt. It screwed up the outer casing just as bad as smashing my Pre2 into cement did.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    My favorite is ECopilot from ebcase.com. Leather, in many colors, with soft leather belt loop and NO BULKY CLIP. Lays flat against belt and CAN'T Fall OFF. Fit all of my Pre's and even my Pre3. Horizontal case with magentic flap cover keeps phone dry and clean. Hole in bottom makes it easy to push phone up with one finger while securing it with other fingers. Can be retrieved and stowed without looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by floridarandy View Post
    My favorite is ECopilot from ebcase.com. Leather, in many colors, with soft leather belt loop and NO BULKY CLIP. Lays flat against belt and CAN'T Fall OFF. Fit all of my Pre's and even my Pre3. Horizontal case with magentic flap cover keeps phone dry and clean. Hole in bottom makes it easy to push phone up with one finger while securing it with other fingers. Can be retrieved and stowed without looking.
    Could not find the models in the webpage, can you put a link? thanks
    Long live Palm, I married my wife because she gave me a Palm III in 1998.
    Great! I've been looking for this and a horizontal belt one also.

has anyone tried out this one? (no clip on the back)

PDair HP Pre 3 Leather Case - Vertical Pouch Type (Black)
    If you are looking for hardcase to protect pre3 from dirt I can suggest Lowepro - Santiago 20 (Santiago 20 by Lovepro for cameras). I'ts a little too big, but very usefull.
    Regards,
    Krecony
    Quote Originally Posted by maqk View Post
    Could not find the models in the webpage, can you put a link? thanks
    Here's the link: Fits Pre3 perfectly.

Pre Plus
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12