1.    #1  
    Hi guys, any news, rumours or information on any of these for the Pre 3?

I have iCloud on my Mac and iPhone and Box on those plus my TP but my poor Pre 3 has nothing!!

Any help?
    you're never going to get iCloud on anything other than an Apple product. It's one of the only selling points Apple still have, and they're not going to give it up.

You can use GoAruna for your Pre3, I think that's the same sort of thing as those.
    Nokia 1110 ---------> S-E J300i ---> HTC Touch ------> HTC Hero --------------> HP Pre 3

I have boxilicious on my pre3, and quickoffice also works with box.net.

have you tried those?
    quickoffice also supports mobileMe, although I don't know how that will get updated to icloud.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks guys, for the advice! Will check out boxilicious!!
    Had trouble finding this on the App Catalog. It's Boxalicious, not Boxilicious, just to make your search a little easier.

There are two versions; a free ad-supported version and a paid no-ads version. Reviews of both say it has problems with the Pre 3. I'll give it a shot with the free version. I wonder if the developer is still even maintaining this app...
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Isn't Dropboxify the same/similar? Not sure if it's in the Pre 3 catalog but it it works on my orig. pre I don't see why not
    Quote Originally Posted by Spdyrel View Post
    Isn't Dropboxify the same/similar? Not sure if it's in the Pre 3 catalog but it it works on my orig. pre I don't see why not
    Dropboxify is for Dropbox.
    Boxalicious is the same in theory, but for box.net. Different services, even if they are fundamentally similar/identical.

Anyone with a TouchPad - or now anyone with an iOS device - gets their account upgraded to 50 GB for free. Dropbox only gives you 2 GB for free.
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
    Box.net has a great mobile web browser site that I have been using on the Pre 3. Just go to box.net and you will see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsol View Post
    Box.net has a great mobile web browser site that I have been using on the Pre 3. Just go to box.net and you will see.
    While they do have a good mobile site, sometimes you just really want a native app that behaves in the manner and UI of a native app. Not a deal breaker, especially since QuickOffice can natively access documents that are on box.net, but still...
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage: