Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    uConnect on my 2011 Dodge Charger (R/T;AWD) works fine with the Pre 3. The only problem I have with it is when I place calls on hold. It seems to hang up on the caller if I use the uConnect screen.
    Any resolution to this problem?

I am having the exact same issues described here, ATT Pre3 on Bell in my 3-series

Right now it seems like voice dialling is the only option
    When connecting the Pre 3 to the uConnect system, do you have 2 audio sources defined? One for the phone itself, and one source for the audio "player".
    I don't have the uConnect system, but I'm experiencing the exact same issues as in this thread.

But yes, I cleared out the existing Pre- that I had paired. Tried a couple times to pair, delete, pair,...
    I just received an email from Chrysler today. Thought this might be of interest to those who own a 2011 model with the uConnect system.

Good news! If you own a 2011 Chrysler 300, Dodge Journey or Dodge Charger with Uconnect Touch 8.4(N), your radio may be eligible for a FREE software upgrade.

This upgrade enhances your ability to browse songs, access existing playlists and use the shuffle feature when certain AppleŽ products are connected through the remote USB port.

Better yet, confirming eligibility is easy — all you need is your vehicle identification number (VIN).
    https://qna.extra.chrysler.com/rhb/u...RadioUpdate.do

The page says it's not eligible for the upgrade, even-though it's a 2011 with the RE2 8.4 uConnect.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I'm having the same problem with Audi Carkit and also my Jawbone headset.

Was there ever a resolution to this issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by coyzer View Post
    I'm having the same problem with Audi Carkit and also my Jawbone headset.

Was there ever a resolution to this issue?
    I haven't found a solution yet for mine unfortunately.
    me neither for my Panasonic Phone KX-7645... snif.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Update: My bluetooth voice dialing is now working! After the 2.2.4 update I started playing with the newly available Skype from the app catalogue. When trying to dial out I got a pop up titled " International Call" and to choose either Skype or Bell. This became annoying so I tried turning off "International Dialing" in phone preferences and no longer got the confirmation popup. I later tried a voice dial call via the car uConnect bluetooth system and it worked normally. Woohoo!
    Last edited by mdvision; 01/08/2012 at 02:05 PM.
    Thank you mdvidion!
    Now my Panasonic Bluetooth is working too!
    (Bluetooth bug, Pre3 with Panasonic KX-TG7645)

Quote Originally Posted by mdvision View Post
    Update: My bluetooth voice dialing is now working! After the 2.2.4 update I started playing with the newly available Skype from the app catalogue. When trying to dial out I got a pop up titled " International Call" and to choose either Skype or Bell. This became annoying so I tried turning off "International Dialing" in phone preferences and no longer got the confirmation popup. I later tried a voice dial call via the car uConnect bluetooth system and it worked normally. Woohoo!
    Quote Originally Posted by mdvision View Post
    Thanks for the tip!! I got mine to work too

Mine was already set to Off, but I changed from "Always Ask" to "Bell" and it works perfect.
    For those who are still fighting the same problem, I just wanted to confirm that the fix described above does work.

I had the same problem: not being able to dial from the Bluetooth kit connected to the Pre3. This was with a Viseeo MBU-1000 kit (aftermarket add-on for Mercedes) in one vehicle and with OEM Chrysler/Dodge Uconnect radio in another. My phone is a [b]Pre3, with AT&T version 2.2.4 firmware.

As advised, I changed International Dialing to ON.
    For those who are not familiar with this, the selection is in Phone App, pull-down for Network Services. Make sure to close the menu and the app - changes do not have an effect before that step.

Now, I successfully dialed from the internal phone address-book in the ViseeO kit and from the pre-stored address book in the Chrysler Uconnect kit. Case closed. Thanks!

By the way, this is obviously a bug in the Pre3; I did not have this setting set to "on" in either my Veer, nor in my Pre Plus.

Thanks, guys!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12