1.    #1  
    So.. what do you guys think?

Do you think that HP will update the pre3 os just like they have updated the touchpad as of the 18th?

Honestly, i dont care if they do. My pre3 is so perfect right now.. it does EVERYTHING i need it to do and MORE.. i couldnt have asked for a better device. At least i got one. thats all i really care about.. and for a verizon user in the US.. its all i could have asked for.
    Nokia 3210 > TRACPHONE? > SAMSUNG E330 > HTC DASH > LG VX8350 > PALM PRE+ > HP PRE3 VZW

Yes, the HP PRE 3 is amazing, Yes its fast, Yes it was a dumb move for HP to cancel it, YES its worth the price, If you have been reading this so far, you should have one sitting on your computer desk next to you, smiling. Enjoying the best purchase ever.
    I don't really know what updates the Pre 3 will need. It's the Veer and Pre 2 folks that need to get caught up and who knows if that will happen.
  3.    #3  
    This is true. I feel for them.. i was SOOO CLOSE to getting a pre2 when i saw it at verizon, THEN they didnt have them in stock at my store, so i left, went on the web and heard about the pre3, been waiting for it since JAN 2011, announced, canceled, and then. YAY ebay verizon pre3...
    Nokia 3210 > TRACPHONE? > SAMSUNG E330 > HTC DASH > LG VX8350 > PALM PRE+ > HP PRE3 VZW

Yes, the HP PRE 3 is amazing, Yes its fast, Yes it was a dumb move for HP to cancel it, YES its worth the price, If you have been reading this so far, you should have one sitting on your computer desk next to you, smiling. Enjoying the best purchase ever.
    I hope they bring the same snappiness and optimization that the TouchPad gained with 3.0.4, stuff like mojo buttons not triggering with quick taps when the processor is under load. The little stuff that just makes the OS feel that much nicer and snappy.
    Also OS-wide hardware accelleration. If everything was as smooth as card view/launcher it would be perfect. At least get rid of the 'snap' when you start scrolling.
    they already updated the pre3 once, didn't they?

I agree that the veer and pre2 need it more.