Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Ofek
  1.    #1  
    An email I got from them:

Hello,

I have great news. We will be re releasing screen protectors for the HP Pre 3 due to the high demand of requests including yours. Our screens and skins will be back in stock later today through both our website and Amazon. Thank you for your patience and support. I hope this is helpful and we look forward to doing business with you. Have a great day!

Thank You

Edit:
    Just ordered one
    YAYYYYYY, I did the e-mail notification on every style this week while waiting for my Pre3 to show up.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I really like skinomi!
    anyone know if their skins interfere with touchstone charging or grip?
    That is great news, thanks! Just ordered one.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    I just tried to order 1 earlier this week and gave them my email to let me know when available. I didn't have much hope so this is pleasant surprise. If you use get25 for the promo code you will get 25% off your order.
    Thanks for letting me know I've just ordered one.

BTW guys, use the promo code "get25" for 25% off the skin.
    Nokia 1110 ---------> S-E J300i ---> HTC Touch ------> HTC Hero --------------> HP Pre 3

also skinomi25 if for some reason they drop the other code.... these have been active for a while though so I dont think that will happen
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    also skinomi25 if for some reason they drop the other code.... these have been active for a while though so I dont think that will happen
    yeah I've been using get25 for 3 years. I think skinomi25 is fairly recent compared.
    Nokia 1110 ---------> S-E J300i ---> HTC Touch ------> HTC Hero --------------> HP Pre 3