Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MugenPower View Post
    Good News! HLI-PRE3SL and HLI-PRE3XL batteries are now available for pre-order at HP Pre 3 - HP.
    Special Discount for Pre3 Owners: use PRE3 coupon code and get special 10% discount! Limited time offer, valid till December 22 only. Share with Your friends and Order now!

I ordered too.

SL type as thin profile is very important to me.

Is there any charger for those batteries ? I like the idea to have one backup on me but it's trouble to charge it in phone.

Any photos of XL ?
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    I think a neat idea (which I am surprised no one came out with when these devices were being made and sold) is a touchstone ready battery holder to charge a battery not in the phone. It seems like a no brainer that would have sold well. Might still. I'd love a way to charge a spare pre3 battery.
    Jim Altman
    Palm III ->Treos 600->650->750->Pro->Pre Plus->Pre 2->Pre3+TouchPad
    p41m3r likes this.
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    I have been pleasantly surprised with the the battery life from the stock Pre3 (as opposed to my Pre+ crappy battery). I plan to get a replacement SL, but have a question about the "shelf life."

Can I buy the replacement and keep it in a drawer until I need it in a year or so? Or do these batteries begin to deteriorate over time if they are not used?
    LiIon has a shelf life (3 years?) but the danger is in allowing it to fully discharge. Keep that in mind if you decide to store it long term. But why not just use both? It wont hurt, and in 3 years you'll likely be needing a new phone anyway.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    I ordered one just on principle, I heard that you can keep them in the freezer with a 80% charge thats best, anyone have a thought, or maybe murgen would know
    I have just ordered one of the SL batteries. My original Pre battery failed after a year or so, so I anticipate needing a spare at some point. I expect I shall swap my batteries whenever I need to reboot (it happens occasionally) and keep both of them conditioned that way.
    I ordered one as well. I wish there was a cheap charger available.
    The Mugen battery lasted 2 years in my Sprint Pre, awesome products, ordered one for my Pre 3.
    Last edited by netwrkr9; 12/18/2011 at 11:23 AM.
    just bought one. it's a pity they couldn't squeeze a little more power into it, but still an improvement over the standard battery. thank's mugen!
    How do we get them in Germany?
    Quote Originally Posted by saf69 View Post
    Just order on our website and we will deliver it to Germany free of charge:
    HP Pre 3 - HP

www.mugen-power-batteries.com
    - Premium Extended Batteries for Mobile Devices.

New Batteries for Pre3 now available: http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com/hp/hp-pre-3.html

Join us on Facebook and get a discount coupon! Join Now!
    saf69 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by dgcorn View Post
    Can I buy the replacement and keep it in a drawer until I need it in a year or so? Or do these batteries begin to deteriorate over time if they are not used?
    It is best to store batteries at apprx. 60-70% charge in dry cool place. You can store the in the fridge (not in the freezer) but make sure you store them in a sealed plastic bag, so that moist does not get in. Also, it is recommended to do a discharge-charge circle once in 4-6 months.

New Batteries for Pre3 now available: http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com/hp/hp-pre-3.html

Quote Originally Posted by MugenPower View Post
    Just order on our website and we will deliver it to Germany free of charge:
    HP Pre 3 - HP
    Thank you!

I will, but probably in February or March (due to traveling and busines reasons), I think I will lost the 10% luch discount :-(
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Thank you!

I will, but probably in February or March (due to traveling and busines reasons), I think I will lost the 10% luch discount :-(
    ahhhh its $44 or so they don't come in a shipping container to your door. Order everyone please this business deserves support.
    I'm glad its here but kinda disappointed the SL battery is only 1400mAh and not 1800mAh as i was believing it to be
    I just ordered an SL verson.. Thanks Mugen!
    "The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Hey!!!

That's not quite right... it was no where near the 1800mah...

There's going to be less improvement over the stock battery on the pre 3 than there was with the Pre/Pre Plus/Pre 2. (I bought the one for the Pre plus btw)

Mugen managed to squeeze a 1800mAH rating for the HTC Desire Z battery from it's stock of 1300 mAH so this is dissapointing.

Plus that HTC battery costed exact the same as this extended Pre 3's
    Habe sie gestern bestellt, mit dem coupon code PRE3 kostet der Spass 31,79 € inkl. Versand, ist ok. Habe den Mugen Akku auch für den pre-, ist erheblich besser, allerdings war der pre- nicht wasserdicht -RIP- ...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    saf69 likes this.
    Last day to order with 10% discount, use PRE3 coupon code till December 22, 23:59

I ordered yesterday, but I couldnīt find a place to type this coupon code in.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast