Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    Sorry seems I took the last one ;-) But I'm sure your battery is still OK.
    No problem to wait until January 6?
    to quote my feelings on that matter....

Kahn's Last Breath - YouTube

but yeah looks like im waiting
    somline likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by MugenPower View Post
    Tried Hard! Can not fit in that size anymore mAh! 1400 is the max!
    Thank you for the batteries.
    Will order for the holidays!
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    to quote my feelings on that matter....
    Kahn's Last Breath - YouTube
    After watching this, I may send you mine then. Sorry. Give me your address.
    After watching this, I may send you mine then. Sorry. Give me your address.
    lol your alright i can wait
    A bit saddened the SL is 1500 and not 1800 but it's still an improvement and I appreciate the hard work by Mugen so I have preordered.

Maybe between this and improvements in 2.2.4 (whenever that is released) I can manage a full 10-12 hours on my Pre3 instead of the 4-5 I'm getting now.
    Quote Originally Posted by cbosdell View Post
    A bit saddened the SL is 1500 and not 1800 but it's still an improvement and I appreciate the hard work by Mugen so I have preordered.

Maybe between this and improvements in 2.2.4 (whenever that is released) I can manage a full 10-12 hours on my Pre3 instead of the 4-5 I'm getting now.
    But you know that you can't use the touchstone with the big once?
    And the SL is 1400mAh but in the same package as the original (touchstone works)
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    boo when i try to order one to the UK i get.

Mugen Power 1400mAh Extended Battery for HP Pre 3
    Availability: This item is currently out of stock. If ordered now, it will be shipped on January 6, 2012.

guess just like every touchpad firesale i missed out again...
    gutted.
    That's how it was all morning...

Quote Originally Posted by MugenPower View Post
    Good News! HLI-PRE3SL and HLI-PRE3XL batteries are now available for pre-order at HP Pre 3 - HP.
    Special Discount for Pre3 Owners: use PRE3 coupon code and get special 10% discount! Limited time offer, valid till December 22 only. Share with Your friends and Order now!
    10% off coupon expires next week though. So I took the savings and bought now.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    So true but still a miracle. How many Pre3 do we have? How much does the development and production cost?
    But as you said:
    I believe there are over 700 downloads of Pre3 interface lift.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    That's how it was all morning...
    I haven't seen it:

Hello somline,
    Thank you for your order from Mugen Power Batteries. Once your package ships we will send an email with a link to track your order. If you have any questions about your order please contact us at sales@mugen.hk.

Your order confirmation is below. Thank you again for your business.

Your Order #5000xxxxx (placed on December 17, 2011)

Shipping Information: Shipping Method:
    Free Shipping (10-15 working days, sent with 1st class AirMail, trackable online) - Free

Thank you again,
    Mugen Power Batteries
    Last edited by somline; 12/16/2011 at 02:45 PM.
    Same e-mail I got.
    But you know that you can't use the touchstone with the big once?
    And the SL is 1400mAh but in the same package as the original (touchstone works)
    Yeah that's the one I ordered. The TouchStone is one of my favorite things about webOS so the XL was not an option lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    I believe there are over 700 downloads of Pre3 interface lift.
    783 was last download count for Interface lift for Pre3. Figuring not everyone is using the app (or the Pre3 specific one), since if you have the previous one, that's what downloaded to your Pre3, and Pre3 version is pretty recent (released about a month ago).
    Awesome, thanks Mugen. Just bought the SL. Hope it can add another 2 years of life to my pre3 and 1.5 hours of usage without charging.
    Might consider buying the XL if someone can make it work with wireless charger. Can't imagine to connect cables to my devices anymore, so last year's.
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Anyone know how much thicker the big battery makes the Pre3?
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    No images up yet... and it's already the weekend for Mugen

I am curious too, but have no desire to make my Pre3 fatter, love the design of the Pre3.
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    sweet imma pre order tonight
    Ordered.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Three pre ordered.
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    I just placed an order for the battery. I'll be making heavy use of my phone soon, so a backup battery will be very useful.
    I'm in for one.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast