Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Another Pre 3 battery news update on Facebook (11/30/2011)

Mugen Power Batteries: Hi Susan! They are in development - SL slim battery that will fit the original battery socket is expected in the end of December. XL battery with an extra cover is expected in the end of January.
    kaidoloor likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbywal View Post
    According to their post on Twitter from today, the capacity of the SL battery will be "around 1800mAh". Sounds nice, doesn't it
    how could that possible?is it li-ion?
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Magic.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 36963 View Post
    how could that possible?is it li-ion?
    there's and old saying...'horses for courses'. Which is why I also check this place daily. Some of you have forgotten more than I will ever know about webos.
    Don't trust anything from Alibaba.com! 99% is scam. Only 1% or less is the real seller.

If Mugen buy same battery from them, then let Mugen buy it, and we buy from Mugen.
    Good News! HLI-PRE3SL and HLI-PRE3XL batteries are now available for pre-order at HP Pre 3 - HP.
    Special Discount for Pre3 Owners: use PRE3 coupon code and get special 10% discount! Limited time offer, valid till December 22 only. Share with Your friends and Order now!

www.mugen-power-batteries.com
    - Premium Extended Batteries for Mobile Devices.

New Batteries for Pre3 now available: http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com/hp/hp-pre-3.html

Join us on Facebook and get a discount coupon! Join Now!
    Quote Originally Posted by MugenPower View Post
    Good News! HLI-PRE3SL and HLI-PRE3XL batteries are now available for pre-order at HP Pre 3 - HP.
    Special Discount for Pre3 Owners: use PRE3 coupon code and get special 10% discount! Limited time offer, valid till December 22 only. Share with Your friends and Order now!
    why can't be 1800mAh? I'm waiting for it all my breathing day!!!
    40.00 For the 1400 looks great (especially considering what people were paying for the hard to find spare stock batteries.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    MugenPower likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by MugenPower View Post
    no 1800mAh, I'm waiting for it whole day.
    Global Posts
    481 Global Posts
    Just ordered my SL!
    MugenPower likes this.
    Ordered mine. Just a matter of time before someone mods the extended door for the Touchstone.
    MugenPower likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by 36963 View Post
    why can't be 1800mAh? I'm waiting for it all my breathing day!!!
    Tried Hard! Can not fit in that size anymore mAh! 1400 is the max!

www.mugen-power-batteries.com
    - Premium Extended Batteries for Mobile Devices.

New Batteries for Pre3 now available: http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com/hp/hp-pre-3.html

Join us on Facebook and get a discount coupon! Join Now!
    Guess I'll be ordering the 1400mah battery than.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk
    Ordered my SL! Excited, one thing I know nobody will buy me for christmas.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I really don't understand why Mugen is doing this. Producing a battery for a dead product.
    But I really like it.
    And if you don't know it already, I recommend the batteries from Mugen.
    Thank you Mugen

EDIT: Just ordered.
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    I really don't understand why Mugen is doing this. Producing a battery for a dead product.
    But I really like it.
    LOL, it's because they know 99.9% of Pre3 owners are hard core webOS fans. So installed user base may be smaller, but I bet nearly every one of us buys one battery at least. Then there is the lack of competition (no factory replacement, etc).

Either way, like you said I really like it, and thanks again to Mugen for supporting our devices. Long live webOS and our Pre3's!
    somline likes this.
    boo when i try to order one to the UK i get.

Mugen Power 1400mAh Extended Battery for HP Pre 3
    Availability: This item is currently out of stock. If ordered now, it will be shipped on January 6, 2012.

guess just like every touchpad firesale i missed out again...
    gutted.
    LOL, it's because they know 99.9% of Pre3 owners are hard core webOS fans. So installed user base may be smaller, but I bet nearly every one of us buys one battery at least. Then there is the lack of competition (no factory replacement, etc).
    So true but still a miracle. How many Pre3 do we have? How much does the development and production cost?
    But as you said:
    Either way, like you said I really like it, and thanks again to Mugen for supporting our devices. Long live webOS and our Pre3's!
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    boo when i try to order one to the UK i get.

Mugen Power 1400mAh Extended Battery for HP Pre 3
    Availability: This item is currently out of stock. If ordered now, it will be shipped on January 6, 2012.

gutted.
    Sorry seems I took the last one ;-) But I'm sure your battery is still OK.
    No problem to wait until January 6?
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast