1.    #1  
    Just wondering if there is a QR reader app that will read codes on the device or if we are stuck with the offline versions made for the depth of field cameras on other webOS devices (at least I swear I read that's why they had to be sent to a 3rd party service).

Not really a big deal, but since I have an auto focus camera I may put it to use. Thanks!
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Just wondering if there is a QR reader app that will read codes on the device or if we are stuck with the offline versions made for the depth of field cameras on other webOS devices (at least I swear I read that's why they had to be sent to a 3rd party service).

Not really a big deal, but since I have an auto focus camera I may put it to use. Thanks!
    I've downloaded 'QR offline Decoder' (App Catalog AFAIR).
    Tested with some QR codes and find it working (not perfect, but working).
    Try it.
    I couldn't find an alternative.

-pretoo-
    Pre3 (UK, QWERTY, Unlocked)
    webOS 2.2.4 (Build 3175), with UberKernel
    UK App Catalog via Impostah
    Orange [PL]
    QR offline Decoder - works well for me. The trick is to not get too close. It wants the code to be the size of the focus ring.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    QR offline Decoder - works well for me. The trick is to not get too close. It wants the code to be the size of the focus ring.
    Thx for the tip!
    That could explain why not all codes were decoded.
    In fact I've noticed that distant photo works better than clos-uped.
    -pretoo-
    Pre3 (UK, QWERTY, Unlocked)
    webOS 2.2.4 (Build 3175), with UberKernel
    UK App Catalog via Impostah
    Orange [PL]