Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    While in Exhibition, Govnah is telling me that my CPU is pegged at 1.4016 GHz even though it is the only app open. When Exhibition is off, Govnah indicates that the frequency varies from 122.88 MHz to 1.4016 GHz. However, it is usually toward the lower end. Is this typical of Exhibition?

This happens in other Exhibition modes (clock, photos, nightstand, etc.) as well since the graph in Govnah reveals that the frequency is pegged and only subsides after Exhibition is closed.

As far as battery life, it doesn't really matter since it is on a touchstone unless I start Exhibition manually. But I'm concerned that this may hurt the processor life. Is there a way to turn off Exhibition completely? As mentioned before, nightstand isn't an option since it still causes the frequency to be 1.4 GHz. TIA.
    No way to disable Exhibition short of maybe a patch. HP/Palm considers it a feature/selling point; "why would you disable it?" sort of thing.
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    i actually do like exhibition. i just don't like how it's causing the processor to run at full.