Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Andyf
  1.    #1  
    What games are there that are optimised for the Pre 3? So far I have Angry Birds Seasons and i'd like some more mobile gaming. Nothing too serious, just something that I can play for 5 minutes or so when i'm on the bus.
    Last edited by snorri788; 10/21/2011 at 02:37 AM.
    Check this thread. http://forums.precentral.net/hp-pre-...apps-list.html

It's a mix of apps and games, but listing them separately is a bit redundant.
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
    Beyond ynth is top of the list for me. Excellent game, kinda puzzle platformer.

Quell and quell reflect are good puzzle games for the commute with a cool 'zen' feel to them

I find myself playing galcon waaay too much although its not optimised for the pre3 yet. Really addictive, online or against ai

Space uncharted isn't everyone's cup of tea... And requires 1 usd per month subscription, but I really like it, its an space empire building mmo that runs at the perfect pace for checking up on for 10 minutes a couple of times a day.

Those are my recommendations anyway

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  4.    #4  
    What does everyone else have on their Pre 3s?

I downloaded B'lox which is quite clever, might buy the full version. A sudoku app would be great...any suggestions there?
    Pre 3 & TouchPad. Flying in the face of the jesusPhone!
    Quote Originally Posted by snorri788 View Post
    What does everyone else have on their Pre 3s?

I downloaded B'lox which is quite clever,
    I didn't see the full version of B'lox in the Catalog last night when I was looking for the stuff I already bought.
    Quake.. If you learn the controls its awesome... With the keyboard layout, you can play it like any other fps. + its a great classic.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Nokia 3210 > TRACPHONE? > SAMSUNG E330 > HTC DASH > LG VX8350 > PALM PRE+ > HP PRE3 VZW

Yes, the HP PRE 3 is amazing, Yes its fast, Yes it was a dumb move for HP to cancel it, YES its worth the price, If you have been reading this so far, you should have one sitting on your computer desk next to you, smiling. Enjoying the best purchase ever.
    Wordenigma is an interesting/fun shape puzzle. Not truly Pre 3 optimized, but the black bar at the bottom is barely noticeable.
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I didn't see the full version of B'lox in the Catalog last night when I was looking for the stuff I already bought.
    I never requested B'lox! to be available for the Pre3, as I am unable to test it on that machine (and it came out quite some time before the Pre3 was available). I'm surprised B'lox! FREE is available on it tbh. If B'lox! FREE works on the Pre3, then so will B'lox!

I'll have a look at the meta-data and make it available for the Pre3, as well as my other apps. It may take about a week though

[EDIT] The App Catalog portal seems borked at the moment and I can't update it just yet. Will try again tomorrow. Sorry.
    Last edited by iprice; 10/21/2011 at 05:46 PM.
    My published and impending WebOS apps -
  9.    #9  
    B'Lox for the pre would be great. How much is the paid version? Will it be optimised for the pre3 screen? Theres an emulator rom on the palm dev website?