Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    So I have a Pre+ that I love, works fine, and is in good condition. I am thinking of buying a Pre3 to extend my WebOS as long as possible since HP has dropped the ball. I now have to decide how much I am willing to spend on a phone that I don't need.

So I need help on what, if anything, I'll have to spend on accessories for this upgrade. I have 2 cases, 3 touchstones, a car charger, and a few wall chargers/USB cables for my Pre+. I have screen protectors that I bought for almost nothing at a clearance sale but haven't used (I'm not hard on electronics). Can I get by with this collection or will the Pre3 need new stuff?

Thanks for your advice.
    I think the only items that will easily carry over are the Touchstones and microUSB cables. The chargers are a maybe (assuming it's the same voltage but perhaps not as much amperage, it should charge, just slower). Depending how big the cases are, they may fit the larger Pre 3. A negative on the screen protectors since Pre 3 screen is a different size (much bigger).
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)