1.    #1  
    I'd love a 4x5 icons per page patch for my Pre3. Thanks!
    Not gonna happen on 2.x devices, none of them have it due to the launcher being coded in C.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Not gonna happen on 2.x devices, none of them have it due to the launcher being coded in C.
    Is that why the Pre 3 launcher can do cool stuff like the floating ribbon?

Seriously, that was a really cool/*** moment when I discovered that.
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
    The launcher wave has been part of webOS from the get go... oddly I never use it, guess I just never think about it.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    ^ nah, that feature has been part of webOS for the longest time.
    I wish we could choose 5 apps for the ribbon that are different to the favourites on my 'home' screen.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Are you kidding me? I use the wave launcher All the time. It's amazing to be able to get to another app while you're IN an app.

And yeah, I wish I could have more icons too!
    I think it's because I am so used to using just type, I'm in the habit up up swipe for card view then typing, slider is almost always open unless I am on the go or phone is in pocket. Might also be the apps I have in my launcher, phone (never use it), camera, forums, calendar.