1.    #1  
    I just got an unlocked Pre3 working on H2O and am trying to add the number to Google Voice. When I have GV call my Pre3 to enter its security code whenever I type in the code, the system doesn't recognize it. I'll type it in 3 times then GV will quit trying.

Has anyone else run into this or know a way around this?
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdini View Post
    I just got an unlocked Pre3 working on H2O and am trying to add the number to Google Voice. When I have GV call my Pre3 to enter its security code whenever I type in the code, the system doesn't recognize it. I'll type it in 3 times then GV will quit trying.

Has anyone else run into this or know a way around this?
    Weird.. I thought I was the only one that had this issue. Luckily I also have a veer and I popped that sim in the Veer and completed the GV authorization process.. But for sure, GV couldn't validate that i was entering the code on the Pre 3 when i tried it multiple times
    I had this same issue as well. I tried repeatedly but couldn't get GV to recognize my typing.

Ultimately I solved it by temporarily forwarding all calls on my Pre3 to my wired line. The GV call went right through and was activated immediately. I am not sure what specific carriers charge for call forwarding, but for just the one phone call it was my easiest solution.

For you or anyone else that needs the details: pull up your phone preferences & accounts and you'll find Call Forwarding in the Calls section.