Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Hi

I've been experiencing a problem with my calendar on both my Pre Plus and now Pre 3.
    The thing is that when i open a date, is does not say which date it is in the top bar as it should. Also, the date is not shown when creating a new appointment.
    The problem wasn't there when i first started using my Pre 3, and i suspect the problem might be with Preware or some patch.

Did anyone else experience this problem? Or know how to fix it maybe?

Thanks in advance!
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Yay! Just as i was writting that, i got an idea: Maybe the problem was caused by the face that i changed regional settings do "Denmark"? - I switched it back to UK, and everything works again... Wierd bug, but i can live with that

Thanks for letting me help myself by creating the post
    I experience the same thing. I had Swedish format and the date in the title bar of the calendar was gone. Now changed to US and it is working. I want it working in Swedish too. I also have a Pre 3 with webOS 2.2.0.
    After unpgrading to a Pre3 my calendar month view is different than my Pre+. On the Plus the month view showed a colored dot for each appt. Sometimes more than one per day and multi colors

On the Pre3 it shows a single gray dot and not even for every appointment.

I get the colors in the day and week views but not month.

Anyone got any ideas?