1.    #1  
    As I get more accustomed to my shiny new Pre3 (love!) and discover things in the new TouchPad 3.0.4, I'm seeing a couple features here and there I would love to see migrated down to the smartphone level.

First one I noticed is in the TouchPad messaging applicaion, you now have direct control over the login status of each individual IM account! That's fabulous! This really needs to migrate down to 2.2.x. I don't like to stay logged into all of my IM accounts at all times, and sometimes one gets logged off, but I'm not entirely sure which one. Baffling.
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
    I would love to see the enterprise wifi fix on touchpad to be implemented to the all webOS phone.
    All these suggestions are nice, but I would give them all up if I could just be able to TURN SCREEN ROTATION OFF from the device menu.

That is all. Thank you for your time.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  4.    #4  
    All these suggestions are nice, but I would give them all up if I could just be able to TURN SCREEN ROTATION OFF from the device menu.

That is all. Thank you for your time.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    True. Have webOS devices always been so extremely sensitive to rotation ? Even a slight sideways tilt and both my TouchPad and Pre3 flip over.
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
    Quote Originally Posted by everythingsablur View Post
    True. Have webOS devices always been so extremely sensitive to rotation ? Even a slight sideways tilt and both my TouchPad and Pre3 flip over.
    Pretty much. But on the Pre3 its annoying because sometimes you will sit there because its trying to follow all the rotating movements you may have made walking with the phone in your hand, so at times I am staring at my screen holding the phone upright in portrait mode, and the darn thing is flipping all over the place.

There is a patch for pre 2.x devices that allows you to open the slider when browsing the web and it blocked orientation change. The email and the facebook app used to be portrait only and no rotation. I wish this were so again.
    'Stackable' Notifications. I'm so accustomed to being able to swipe through a group of emails on the TouchPad, but on my Pixi (fine, 1.4.5 device, not 2.x) when I swipe it will clear the whole notification, regardless of how many new emails etc I have. ARGH!
  7.    #7  
    'Stackable' Notifications. I'm so accustomed to being able to swipe through a group of emails on the TouchPad, but on my Pixi (fine, 1.4.5 device, not 2.x) when I swipe it will clear the whole notification, regardless of how many new emails etc I have. ARGH!
    Very true! I didn't notice this at first, but wow is it frustrating! When I see a big stack of emails, I just end up having to open Mail just to sort through them. Boo.
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage: