Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    I understand that HP/Palm will not allow two phones with the same profile to be active simultaneously. However, if one does attempt it, what are the consequences and can you recover from them?
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    The only thing it will do is send a wipe log out signal to the first device signed in.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    The only thing it will do is send a wipe log out signal to the first device signed in.
    Thank you. For clarification, does that mean that if I switch off the phones, restart the first (wiped), I can re-enter my profile credentials and have everything restored? I ask because I just purchased an AT&T Pre3 to backup my Unlocked UK Pre3.

Thanks,
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12