Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    FREE UNLOCK CODE from ATT

    Just call their 18003310500 and then hit 2 and then # all the way to get you to customer representative

    - For everyone (not just ATT customer)
    - Provide IMEI.
    - Unlock Code for some phones may not be in the database YET. (the customer rep told me that all the code will come within a month. just be patient.)
  2. matchqq's Avatar
    Posts
    290 Posts
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    #2  
    is it only for pre 3? Is veer also applicable?
    Thanks.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by matchqq View Post
    is it only for pre 3? Is veer also applicable?
    Thanks.

    For all the adopted children. (HP Pre3/Veer)
    I just tried in the morning.
  4. #4  
    tried this and the pre 3 is invalid
  5. modelnet's Avatar
    Posts
    91 Posts
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    tried this and the pre 3 is invalid
    DId you have any luck I have same problem, at&t says not eligable
    http://www.palmunlocker.com
    DId it, but costly
    Last edited by modelnet; 11/22/2011 at 06:04 PM. Reason: update
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by hkgolden1988 View Post
    FREE UNLOCK CODE from ATT

    Just call their 18003310500 and then hit 2 and then # all the way to get you to customer representative

    - For everyone (not just ATT customer)
    - Provide IMEI.
    - Unlock Code for some phones may not be in the database YET. (the customer rep told me that all the code will come within a month. just be patient.)
    Has anybody else had this method done sucessfully? I tried today but the ATT rep told me that HP and ATT has an agreement not to provide the unlock codes to the consumers....just like the iPhone. I guess it depends on the rep you talk to?
  7. #7  
    If you're on a PC, the steps on dogbert's blog do work for most if not all AT&T Pre3s:
    Dogbert's Blog: Free Unlocker for Palm/HP Phones

    I tried Mac (there's no diag drivers for lion as i painfully discovered), and I didn't have any luck on my ubuntu installation, but eventually tried on PC and it worked great.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by crayolarocks View Post
    If you're on a PC, the steps on dogbert's blog do work for most if not all AT&T Pre3s:
    Dogbert's Blog: Free Unlocker for Palm/HP Phones

    I tried Mac (there's no diag drivers for lion as i painfully discovered), and I didn't have any luck on my ubuntu installation, but eventually tried on PC and it worked great.
    Wow! Thanks for the fast response.

    Double Wow!! These instructions actually worked! Seem daunting initially but just followed each step and now, I have an unlocked AT&T Pre 3.

  9. #9  
    Didn't really need to do this (if I understand correctly), as I plan to use a Straight Talk SIM in my new Pre 3, but after reading the step-by-step instructions, I was compelled to try it out! Worked perfectly! Now my Pre 3 is unlocked, if I ever need to use it on a non-AT&T-based service.
  10. #10  
    Used this to unlock my Pre+ too
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:

Posting Permissions