Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Looking for a nice black leather vertical slip case for my new Pre 3 similar to the Incipio Orion that I have been using for two years with my Pre Plus and Pre 2 (purchased here! ). Would appreciate any tips on finding one that will work with the taller, wider, thinner Pre 3; ideally another Incipio one, possibly made for another phone of similar size (Blackberry?).

I need it to be sleek and professional looking, with no clip. Unfortunately, there's nothing like what I'm talking about currently in the Precentral Store

Thanks in advance for your help.
    The Terrapin case, I think I could fit my Touchpad into.

Recommend you avoid.
  3.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by kingka View Post
    [url]

[url]

amazon dude...
    Yeah, I saw those but when I compared their measurements to the Pre 3 they seemed too big. The Incipio Orion is snug fitting and smaller in my pocket.

Thanks for the response, though.
  4.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Loccy View Post
    The Terrapin case, I think I could fit my Touchpad into.

Recommend you avoid.
    That's what I was afraid of. Thanks for confirming my suspicion.

Anyone else have any suggestions? I think I'm gonna have to stop by a cell store and compare the size of the Pre 3 to other phones then cross check against the Incipio site, unless someone out there has already done so.

Thanks in advance to this great community.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    just got one like this for my wife's veer- it looks much better than the price indicates.

It has elastic on the sides so I think it would work for the pre3 thinness but not sure about the height.

If you can try to get the sale price you won't be out much. I think it is a discontinued item 'cause it really wasn't bad quality.

not sure if this is what you are looking for but....

Sandwich Carrying Case For Palm Pre, Palm Pre Plus, Palm Pre 2 - Palm Pre 2 Cases
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Look at tuff-as-nuts. Very nice and excellent quality but spendy.
    pre 3
    4.37 x 2.52 x 0.63 (111 x 64 x 16 mm)

those cases
    3.9 x 0.4 x 3.2 inches

wow. i should not have bought that **** without measuring. hope its not too late to cancel. if you find a nice case like this with a proper size. please let me know
    so will the incipio work> ?
    hmmm.... hope so
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    I have the incipio case, way back for my iphone 3gs. It doesn't fit.
    TP + P3 = synergized
    well. i've ordered the

Amazon.com: HP PRE 3 PU LEATHER POCKET

I'll let you guys know how that goes when it gets here. bit of a bummer. not expecting good thiings.
    finally received my case. you can fit about 2/3 of a pencils width on each side. width of case could stand to lose about half an inch. but other than that pretty decent. and no branding what so ever on it. pretty good.
    Hi, I'm also looking for a case.
    Do you mind to share a couple of pictures? Thanks.
    opinions on this (pricey) one?

hp pre3 smartphone belt case
    As full-body case is going to be about impossible to come by, and since the Skinomi full-body skin really won't give any impact protection, I settled on a pouch-style case. I found a good one from Dicota that's for a Blackberry Torch 9800 (whose dimensions are almost identical to the Pre3). I was already used to using the Pre+'s pouch case, so this really works for me. It's a hard leather case with both a pull tab and side cutouts; I find that it's easy to remove the Pre3, yet it won't fall out (at least, not after 3 weeks of use). The interior is lined with the same material you'd see on a cleaning cloth, which is good for the screen. The only downside is that it's expensive for a case--$25 at Amazon, as I recall. That said, it fits like a custom case and really looks great. I've also purchased a Skinomi screen protector--that's going to tighten up the fit a bit, but I won't know just how much until I get it installed later this week.

Tungsten E, Treo 650, Pre+ (3), Preł (2), TouchPad (2), & my trusty Treo BT headset (in use!)
    Posts: Save/Restore Backup Process & Batch File | Activated! (Verizon Preł Activation) | "Not Enough Space To Download" Fix
    I use this when out running, the fit is perfect. Obviously cannot use slider. But keeps phone 100% secure

iGadgitz Neoprene Sports Gym Jogging Armband for iPod: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

another person on this forum found and recommends this one. I had considered buying

PDair Leather Case for HP Pre 3 - Flip Top Type: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_D View Post
    I use this when out running, the fit is perfect. Obviously cannot use slider. But keeps phone 100% secure

iGadgitz Neoprene Sports Gym Jogging Armband for iPod: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

another person on this forum found and recommends this one. I had considered buying

PDair Leather Case for HP Pre 3 - Flip Top Type: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics
    is it bad I'm the only one to leave a review for it, and I do still like the pdair case, note tho if you have anything to protect the rear, in my case a skinomi carbon fibre scratch ptotection skin, the sides sometimes get pushed backwards in the pdair case, no big deal tho, another zap with the hairdryer to get it skintight again works.

the armband looks interesting, I wonder if its healthy for the phone jiggling around a lot when running tho?
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I've been using the PDair leather flip case for some time. I like it. It's the only case I know of made SPECIFICALLY for the Pre 3.
    Only drawback is it's not Touchstone compatible (but what case WOULD be?)
    Quote Originally Posted by carldc View Post
    I've been using the PDair leather flip case for some time. I like it. It's the only case I know of made SPECIFICALLY for the Pre 3.
    Only drawback is it's not Touchstone compatible (but what case WOULD be?)
    yeah i have to remove for touchstone and when i listen to the radio in the shower or bath when i put it in an Overboard waterproof/sealed bag/pouch, but the pdair is quite good/firm/sturdy if u dont mind the minor extra bulk.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast