Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    I've had my Pre3 for less than a week and I notice that some web pages don't display entirely. I have to refresh or zoom out get the lower half of some pages to display. Was a fix for this ever determined? I had the same problem on my Pre+.

I also noticed that the facebook touch site does not display pictures properly. If you view large picture they scale so that you can only see half of it and cannot scroll side to side to view the picture.
    it seemed to go away in 2.1, and I have seen it a few times on the Pre3, but much less frequently.

is there a particular list of web sites that are consitently a problem?
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Yes I see it consistently on the mobile sites for:

boston herald
    fox news
    network world
    computer world
    Quote Originally Posted by akshunj View Post
    I've had my Pre3 for less than a week and I notice that some web pages don't display entirely. I have to refresh or zoom out get the lower half of some pages to display. Was a fix for this ever determined? I had the same problem on my Pre+.
    An easier workaround is to switch orientation. A quick 90 degree back and forth fixes this without refresh or zoom.
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5
    I cannot believe the web browser still refreshes in the background after all this time either.