1.    #1  
    So, i get my pre3 on saturday or monday. If i take my pre+ and the pre3 there, will they transfer my info (contacts and whatnot) to my new device?

Actually.. i will ask, has anyone with a VERIZON PRE3 had it done yet?

Thx.
    Nokia 3210 > TRACPHONE? > SAMSUNG E330 > HTC DASH > LG VX8350 > PALM PRE+ > HP PRE3 VZW

Yes, the HP PRE 3 is amazing, Yes its fast, Yes it was a dumb move for HP to cancel it, YES its worth the price, If you have been reading this so far, you should have one sitting on your computer desk next to you, smiling. Enjoying the best purchase ever.
    Pretty sure contacts are backed up into your Palm Profile.
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    synergy does it all. it's one of the truly amazing aspects of webOS
  4.    #4  
    ok, so i am lost.. i have had a pre+. so basically when i activate the phone, all my stuff will automatically go to the new phone? i dont know what synergy is, sorry im a noob. and honestly, i dont even know what a palm profile is.

sorry major noobness here.

oh and my vzw pre3 is "out for delivery" ... HURRY UP USPS.. stop screwing around and deliver it already lol
    Nokia 3210 > TRACPHONE? > SAMSUNG E330 > HTC DASH > LG VX8350 > PALM PRE+ > HP PRE3 VZW

Yes, the HP PRE 3 is amazing, Yes its fast, Yes it was a dumb move for HP to cancel it, YES its worth the price, If you have been reading this so far, you should have one sitting on your computer desk next to you, smiling. Enjoying the best purchase ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by cyph911x View Post
    ok, so i am lost.. i have had a pre+. so basically when i activate the phone, all my stuff will automatically go to the new phone? i dont know what synergy is, sorry im a noob. and honestly, i dont even know what a palm profile is.

sorry major noobness here.

oh and my vzw pre3 is "out for delivery" ... HURRY UP USPS.. stop screwing around and deliver it already lol
    When you got your Pre+ you should have created a profile that consisted of your email address and a made up password. It will ask you to login to this profile when you get your new Pre 3.
    Palm Pre ----> Palm Pre Plus ----> Palm Pre 2---->HP TouchPad---->HP Pre 3!!!
  6.    #6  
    OHH YEAHHHH i remember that.. i hope i remember the info.. but i should remember. awesome.

if anyone reads this, check out the post in the activation pre3 thread. i need some help.
    Last edited by cyph911x; 10/15/2011 at 02:24 PM.