1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I just switched from HTC Desire to Pre 3 and absolutely love it.
    One thing I could not find out is how to switch off the Mobile Internet. Not the WiFi (that part I got) but the Internet witch I get from my mobile network. I constantly get the "G" icon on top of the display.
    With my HTC Desire I was able to switch both the WiFi and Mobile Internet off, is that not the case with the Pre 3?

Sorry if this has been discussed before, I could not find an appropriate topic discussing that.
    Thanks a lot, guys.
    You should go to dial pad, preferences, there is a toggle data there, switch it off
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    There is a patch for that.

Go to Preware and look for Data in Device Menu patch.

Works great for me.
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5
    The "standard" but not-so-intuitive way is as crowning73 said... Other option is to use the patch as Tholap says, and a third option would be downloading the toggle data app. The three do the same, switch mobile data on/off.

I haven't tested the patch, all I know is that certain patches seem to interfere between them, so, AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $when$ $you$ $install$ $a$ $patch$ $you$ $have$ $to$ $check$ $if$ $everything$ $is$ $working$ $ok$ $before$ $installing$ $another$, $just$ $in$ $case$ $your$ $new$ $installed$ $patch$ $doesn$'$t$ $like$ $other$ $installed$ $patches$.

On the other hand, the patch allows to switch data on/off in a similar way to wifi or bluetooth, using the Device Menu.

You choose
  5.    #5  
    Just coming back from work.

Thanks for the help, guys. Did what crowning73 suggested and that did the trick.

Again- thanks.