10/16/2011, 08:23 AM
My settings are as follows:
- lowest brightness (I've got good eyes)
- wi-fi and 3g on constantly (obviously when in range of wi-fi, it uses wi-fi and not 3g)
- bluetooth off as I have no use for it. Sharing urls with touchpad sometimes proves useful, but this feature really needs expanding for file sharing etc for it to be useful.
- I have a gmail account that fetches emails as they arrive and an exchange account that does the same.
- I've got phnx to check twitter 2-hourly, but more often than not I will check manually.
I've got preware installed, but NOT uberkernel, as it did not help my battery life.
I only have preware for internalz so that I can make my apps fullscreen.. Oh yeah and I have a gps and data switch in the device menu.
And that's about it really, I am not saying its the best setup, but it works for me. Browsing the internet regularly, checking and composing emails often, checking and composing tweets in phnx, reading engadget, making a couple of phone calls a day. It is just what I use my phone for and it lasts all day, I've got a touchstone on the way though :-)
-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums