1.    #1  
    I have been two weeks since my SIMs not work on my Pre3. Tried sevral different SIMs, different networks..still not work.

I have contacted with Palm Euro where I bought this device, but very slow response. Maybe there is no hope for me.

What can I do?
    wenwenwen (just wanted to say that), have you tried to doctor? Maybe it is a software issue that could be easily solved by the Doctor.
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Soorma View Post
    wenwenwen (just wanted to say that), have you tried to doctor? Maybe it is a software issue that could be easily solved by the Doctor.
    Hi, I've already tried doctor several times actually, but the phone still can not recognize the SIM.
    does it simply not recognize that the SIM is there? My AT&T Pre 3 seems to be having that problem at the moment, but I'm not quite sure. I'm working on what might be a separate problem at the moment...

:-/
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhawk View Post
    does it simply not recognize that the SIM is there? My AT&T Pre 3 seems to be having that problem at the moment, but I'm not quite sure. I'm working on what might be a separate problem at the moment...

:-/
    Hi, when I turned off and turned on the Airplane Mode, the network logo "O2-uk" appeared for a second, but then disappeared. SOS-only again. I manually searched for the network, could not connect to it as well.