Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #1  
    Can somebody please can write for us the patches thats are "must to have" for the pre 3
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    I want 'Enter for Next Line' in SMS!!
    I want the patch that allows you to delete an email from the notification bar.
    Quote Originally Posted by tampaguy75 View Post
    I want the patch that allows you to delete an email from the notification bar.
    This unfortunately isn't available for any 2.x device
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    I would love to find "enable private browsing"
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    I have it on my Sprint Franken Pre 2
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    Quote Originally Posted by kingstu View Post
    I would love to find "enable private browsing"
    it is available.
    I would like to be able to delete all mail messages in the Trash folders with just one tap...
    There are a number of patches that I had on my 1.4.5 device that I miss, like being able to make the apps smaller in the launcher and include more of them on the launcher page. I miss being able to hide some of the icons for apps I'll never use.

To answer the OP's question, I think the patches that are "must haves" for me the character counter patch in the Messaging app. I have the scrollbar patch in my web browser. I also must have Ubercalendar as well.
    Last edited by PreG8tor; 10/23/2011 at 12:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    I also definitely had the ability to delete emails from the notification bar on my pre2.
    Last edited by tampaguy75; 10/23/2011 at 10:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by zabique View Post
    it is available.
    I can't find the "enable private browsing" patch on the pre3. Are you sure it is available?
    Quote Originally Posted by PreG8tor View Post
    There are a number of patches that I had on my 1.4.5 device that I miss, like being able to make the apps smaller in the launcher and include more of them on the launcher page. I miss being able to hide some of the icons for apps I'll never use.

To answer the OP's question, I think the patches that are "must haves" for me the character counter patch in the Messaging app. I have the scrollbar patch in my web browser. I also must have Ubercalendar as well.
    I do Have the character counter patch installed on my pre 3.
    I do Have the character counter patch installed on my pre 3.
    I have that one too on my Pre3. I love that one.
    Speech to text
    Dont mean to hijack, but for performance improvements, is it ok to assume to install the same patches as recommended for TouchPad?
    Bypass PIN Lock
    5x4 Icons
    Add Date - MM/DD
    Call Duration in Call Log
    SMS Tone Per Contact
    cowpen likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaffarali View Post
    Dont mean to hijack, but for performance improvements, is it ok to assume to install the same patches as recommended for TouchPad?
    I have been with no ill effects.
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
    I also definitely had the ability to delete emails from the notification bar on my pre2.
    That's my bad, forgot I never looked for it on Pre2, didn't have it for Veer, only used Pre2 less than 2 weeks.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard95 View Post
    Bypass PIN Lock
    5x4 Icons
    Add Date - MM/DD
    Call Duration in Call Log
    SMS Tone Per Contact
    SMS tone per contact can be setup using sconix advanced system menus - messaging prefs

I have call duration in call log, this might be because I have advanced system prefs - phone prefs installed

launcher icons aren't coming to 2.x any time soon (if ever) since the launcher is coded in C.
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    has someone already mentioned "facebook - chat spoof" ?
    Pre3/TP 16GB, Palm Pre Plus, Palm Pixi Plus, Palm Pre, Centro, Treo 680, Treo 650, Palm T3, Treo 270
    sixersfan105 likes this.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast