Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By rubenfan
  • 1 Post By cyph911x
  1.    #1  
    So, i am scheduled to get my PRE3 (VZW) this saturday. I am uber(sic) excited. I have been looking around on precentral for months now, never really posted anything, and now, i am seeing people with good tips, and stuff to do to the pre3 out of the box. I have a pre+ and never used homebrew on it. .....so..

Basically what i am asking is, what do you guys suggest i do, with the pre3, when i get it... I know, charge it, and open the box.. =)

Just looking for some suggestions from other pre3/pre owners that arent in 500 different threads.. a sort of ---> "YOU SHOULD ALWAYS DO THIS" centralized location for this info.

Thanks again.
    Nokia 3210 > TRACPHONE? > SAMSUNG E330 > HTC DASH > LG VX8350 > PALM PRE+ > HP PRE3 VZW

Yes, the HP PRE 3 is amazing, Yes its fast, Yes it was a dumb move for HP to cancel it, YES its worth the price, If you have been reading this so far, you should have one sitting on your computer desk next to you, smiling. Enjoying the best purchase ever.
    Preware.

Govnah.

Uberkernel.

Advanced System Menus Framework.

Advanced System Behavior

Advanced System Menus Device Menu.

Advanced System Menus Power Menu.

Tweaks.

LED Torch.

Video Camera Flashlight.

Unthrottle Download Manager.

Netstat.

Muffle System Logging.

Remove Dropped Packet Logging.

Disable Light Sensitive Dimming.

Ad Blocker.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  3.    #3  
    wow. awesome. im sure its going to take a while, but thats awesome. If anyone thinks of anything else let me know. Thanks again.
    Nokia 3210 > TRACPHONE? > SAMSUNG E330 > HTC DASH > LG VX8350 > PALM PRE+ > HP PRE3 VZW

Yes, the HP PRE 3 is amazing, Yes its fast, Yes it was a dumb move for HP to cancel it, YES its worth the price, If you have been reading this so far, you should have one sitting on your computer desk next to you, smiling. Enjoying the best purchase ever.
    You do nothing!!!! No need to patch now, just enjoy the phone as it is.

I bite the bullet and got a Verizon Pre 3 at a decent deal. I am very please with it.

The screen is stunning. The keyboard is way better than Pre 2. Don't get me started with the slider, it is just solid. I love it. I think HP is crazy to cancel this product. It's ready. Ship IT!!!!!
    pre4 likes this.
  5.    #5  
    hahaha. i got my pre3 for 595. shipped. so im happy, its the same price i would have paid for a Ipoop 4s... so.. f-that .. i stay with pre.. webos is amazing. NOTHING can touch it.. stupid HP for canceling this phone. it would have done AMAZING.. no doubt.

pre4 likes this.