Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Anybody got a line on good screen protectors for the Pre 3? I checked Zagg, Bodyguardz, Phantonskinz and Skinomi but no luck.
    Here you go: 3 Screen Protector Palm Pre 3 | eBay

$9.95 for a 3 pack.

I believe they ship to Canada as well.

I've had good experiences with these types of protectors from ebay. Probably not the best on earth, but its something. Its hard to find protectors for this phone.
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    6 MATTE antiglare screen protector cover guard film foil for HP Palm Pre 3 | eBay

mine came in today. Took 9 days to ship in an envelope from the UK. Cutout is exact and installs cleanly if you're good at it. There is no cutout for the front camera, and I haven't tested the clarity of the pictures/video it takes. Its what I expect in an anti-glare screen protector. I have yet to see if it scratches easily, but it comes in a 6 pack so I'm not concerned.
    good luck on your search
    TP + P3 = synergized
    Quote Originally Posted by prefectionist View Post
    Here you go: 3 Screen Protector Palm Pre 3 | eBay

$9.95 for a 3 pack.
    I've bought them, but seller reimburse immediately telling they are not available for purchase. Still waiting for protecor mentioned in the next post (from UK).
    Regards,
    Krecony
    I bought Viktuii and shipped from Germany to US 2 for $8. They are an exact fit.

Clearfreak has a front and back protector for $15
    skinomi is out of stock
    Hi,
    I can confirm that "6 pack new front screen protect screenprotector protecto film foil HP Palm Pre 3" http://www.ebay.pl/itm/280739592968?...84.m1439.l2649 ebay's offer is surprising good quality for that price. Just received. Fits good.
    Regards,
    Krecony
    Quote Originally Posted by krecony View Post
    Hi,
    I can confirm that "6 pack new front screen protect screenprotector protecto film foil HP Palm Pre 3" http://www.ebay.pl/itm/280739592968?...84.m1439.l2649 ebay's offer is surprising good quality for that price. Just received. Fits good.
    Can you take a picture of it applied to your device? Is there a cut out for the front-facing camera and the home button?
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
    Can you take a picture of it applied to your device? Is there a cut out for the front-facing camera and the home button?
    No need for a cut-out over the gesture area, but one for the camera is a must.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Dan Donovan
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wilburjoe View Post
    I bought Viktuii and shipped from Germany to US 2 for $8. They are an exact fit.

Clearfreak has a front and back protector for $15
    Clearfreak has a 50% off promo code that I just used to get a front and back protector (it's on the main page under the picture of Steve Jobs...)
    Quote Originally Posted by roallen78 View Post
    Clearfreak has a 50% off promo code that I just used to get a front and back protector (it's on the main page under the picture of Steve Jobs...)
    From their diagram, doesn't look like there is a cutout for the front-facing camera. Do you have one of these already and installed? Do it hamper the front facaing camera's quality at all?
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
    Quote Originally Posted by everythingsablur View Post
    Hi,
    it doesn't look good while taking pictures with no sunlight There is only one cut out for the speaker, but no for front-facing camera nor the home button (well, there is no home button in pre3). Guesture area is covered by foil, I can't see any differences comparing to using without foil. Skype is not available for me, so I can't test front-facing camera quality.
    Regards,
    Krecony
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    skinomi is out of stock
    Try to put one in your cart and check out. You should be able to leave an email address to be notified when (if?) they become available. If enough of us sign up, maybe they'll actually make them.
    I contacted skinomi and they will not have them unless Pre 3 is officially released.

The screen protector on the front camera does not hamper the picture quality at all. I was traveling this week and used Skype with no issues.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by krecony View Post
    Hi,
    it doesn't look good while taking pictures with no sunlight There is only one cut out for the speaker, but no for front-facing camera nor the home button (well, there is no home button in pre3). Guesture area is covered by foil, I can't see any differences comparing to using without foil. Skype is not available for me, so I can't test front-facing camera quality.
    Regards,
    Krecony
    Thanks for the pictures. It looks great on the Pre 3. Just ordered mine a couple hours ago. How long did it take for it to get to your house?
    Quote Originally Posted by wilburjoe View Post
    I contacted skinomi and they will not have them unless Pre 3 is officially released.

The screen protector on the front camera does not hamper the picture quality at all. I was traveling this week and used Skype with no issues.
    It was officially released in Europe so that should be good enough. I guess they mean released in the US?
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    Last resort, you could always get a screen protector for a larger phone or tablet and carefully cut it to size with a craft knife.
    See an earlier thread on this as well:

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-pre-...r-pre-3-a.html
    Isn't it gorilla glass? I wouldn't bother. Even if it's run-of-the-mill glass I wouldn't bother. It would take quite something to scratch a glass screen.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast