Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by leonkehoe View Post
    Isn't it gorilla glass? I wouldn't bother. Even if it's run-of-the-mill glass I wouldn't bother. It would take quite something to scratch a glass screen.
    It's not that hard as you think. I had the phone in my pocket with a few, and i do mean few, left over grains of sand from the beach and it did a job on the screen. All it takes is something hard and some friction for a scratch to occur. They are not too deep, however still present.
    how do you apply these screen protectors? when i had iphone, i use to have power support screen protectors and they didn't need any gel.
    that's my only concern i don't want to leave anything on the screen if i want to take it off
    Quote Originally Posted by syang870 View Post
    Thanks for the pictures. It looks great on the Pre 3. Just ordered mine a couple hours ago. How long did it take for it to get to your house?
    Two days across the Europe
    Regards,
    Krecony
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreemann View Post
    Last resort, you could always get a screen protector for a larger phone or tablet and carefully cut it to size with a craft knife.
    I modified a screen protector I had laying around from my old EVO Shift 4G (same 3.6 inch WVGA resolution). It was a little too long and a bit too wide at the top. Its not perfect but much better than without (had to cut a hold for the earpiece).
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12