View Poll Results: Left Sprint to Follow webOS?

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

61 65.59%
  • NO

23 24.73%
  • Did/Don't use Sprint

9 9.68%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #1  
    I guess this could apply to the Veer also.

How many people have left Sprint to continue using a webOS Phone
    yep. Me and I took 5 others with me.
    I am in the process of leaving Sprint. I use my original Pre as a WiFi hotspot for my Touchpad and Pre 3 at the moment, but I want to avoid signing a 2 year contract with AT&T. I've had trouble with Simple Mobile and T-Mobile with their monthly plans (for some reason, I can't get the data to work although the phone is unlocked), so I'm trying H2O as the last resort, then if that doesn't work, I'll be heading over to AT&T and their dreaded data caps!!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Duo007 View Post
    I am in the process of leaving Sprint. I use my original Pre as a WiFi hotspot for my Touchpad and Pre 3 at the moment, but I want to avoid signing a 2 year contract with AT&T. I've had trouble with Simple Mobile and T-Mobile with their monthly plans (for some reason, I can't get the data to work although the phone is unlocked), so I'm trying H2O as the last resort, then if that doesn't work, I'll be heading over to AT&T and their dreaded data caps!!
    Don't forgot to do some searches here. There is some settings on your phone that you need to change to get the data to work on the H2O network.
    I love webOS, but I don't plan on leaving Sprint. I've had a FrankenPre 2 since March, and I am done with my 2 year contract. When I'm ready to upgrade I will probably go with the iPhone 4S on Sprint.
    There should be an option there for people who stayed and did the frankenpre2 conversion..
    mstrblueskys likes this.
    I switched pre3 owner now.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    I will prob take the plunge to the pre 3 on att, atleast try it out
    I jumped - moved the entire family over to AT&T. I didn't have to sign a two year contract - I just went in, bought the SIM cards, gave them my IMEI numbers and that was that - I'm on month to month. Every time I got another SIM card (I did the transition one phone at a time) I got strange looks from the AT&T folks and questions about 'what type of phone is this?' but it was quick, easy, and no commitments.

As for price - yeah, I'm still gulping a bit but my company discount does help alot ... I'm still about $35 more a month than Sprint, for almost the same service ... bandwidth caps are really the only difference but at least my primary line can now officially tether
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    There should be an option there for people who stayed and did the frankenpre2 conversion..
    Ah!!! Perhaps. Although I was just trying to get an idea on how many people have left Sprint because they were so stupid not to give the Pre- people an upgrade path.
    left sprint and a Pre-. Now have a Pre3 and the wife has Veer on H2O wireless. Using the unlimited $60 plan. Getting H+ data rates...loving the new plan and the new phones even more.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Left sprint for AT&T about a month ago. Had the Veer for a while. Then bought a Pre 3. Couldn't be more happier.
    There should be an option for poor college kids who can't justify spending an extra $40/month to activate and use the pre 3 they own hoping at&t will offer a data only option before the pre 3 sells on ebay... Ah, it kills me that Sprint killed webOS.
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    Not yet, but planning to.
    Using a Pre 3 on T-Mobile for the last week or so, and plan on turning my SPRINT Android phone off for 90 days except for voicemail to see if I can handle the pre 3 as my one and only phone. I hope I can but I am starting to have doubts.
    Two Pre 3's on the way. Sprint customer for over 10 years. AT&T, here I come...
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakazato1 View Post
    Two Pre 3's on the way. Sprint customer for over 10 years. AT&T, here I come...
    Seems like there are a lot of people who were with Sprint for over 10 years that have left. I was one of them myself. I was bitter over the whole thing at first but now that I am on a family plan with a discount it's cheaper for me now than what it was on Sprint. I don't have Unlimited Data but I never used over 2GB anyway.
    Yep, left Sprint after almost 10 years. Bought a Verizon Pre 2 and I can finally talk on my phone in my house without dropping calls (no Airwave needed). It was so embarrassing to be on a business call and drop a call in your own house.
    I'm another Pre3 owner who had to switch from Sprint to AT&T
    Quote Originally Posted by mpressive View Post
    Yep, left Sprint after almost 10 years. Bought a Verizon Pre 2 and I can finally talk on my phone in my house without dropping calls (no Airwave needed). It was so embarrassing to be on a business call and drop a call in your own house.
    That was the kicker for us, too. We had been with them for over 10 years and liked having the lower bill every month. Them abandoning webOS made me "want" to leave but it was the increasingly weak signal that pushed us over the edge. I went with the Pre 2, also.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast