Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree22Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by imfallen_angel View Post
    Odd, I have 2 Pre3, one is a European one unlocked, and the other is a AT&T unlocked.

There is absolutely no difference between the two, and both simply needed to go to accounts, create a Skype one (or log in) and from there, Skype is available via the chat app, from which I can activate the talk or video mode.

I just retested tonight with both phones and 2 of my Touchpads, aside the very high pitch feedback from the devices being too close to each other, they all worked as they should.
    Can verify! - On AT&T Pre3 unlocked Australia.
    HP Messaging App-->Dropdown box 'Messaging'-->Preferences & Accounts-->Add IM Account-->Skype.

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
    joshua764 and axolos like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by KURT B View Post
    In the post I reference you can download the Skype.ipk file from post #15. install it thru preware, and do the json mod in post #41 to keep the app icon visible. I think the app version is 1.0.3. If you do not have it PM me and I can send it to you.
    Hi, Kurt. you help me please. I remember you gave me the ipk skepy, you can send it back to me please. version 1.0.3 is left blank when I open it. regards

Enviado desde mi XT1635-02 mediante Tapatalk
    Pm me your email address and I will send you the IPK.
    Yes, that is a Britten super bike.
    Skype is dead for webOS. Connection works and then disconnects. Sorry about that.
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Morford View Post
    Skype is dead for webOS. Connection works and then disconnects. Sorry about that.
    Yes, it is true! I hadn't used Skype in ages, but was bringing my Sprint FrankenPre2 to Europe hoping I could use Skype over wifi and just before the August trip the service broke. Changes under Microsoft's ownership in either July or August of 2017 render it useless on webOS...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Dang, it seems to be getting harder and harder for our little devices to keep up😖
    Yes, that is a Britten super bike.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456