Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    I just got an email saying the mugen battery will be out mid November.
    We will have Pre 3 battery release at the mid of Nov.

Please contact me if you need any additional info.

Best Regards,

Jan Mugen Power Batteries - Premium Extended Batteries for Mobile Devices Join us on Facebook: Mugen Power Batteries | Facebook Read our tweets: Mugen Power (@MugenBatteries) on Twitter Our Blog: Mugen Power TV Blog Premium extended batteries for mobile devices Our Videos: MugenPowerBatteries's Channel - YouTube
    well at least they are going to make some !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    This is great news. I will be buying three. Very exciting. Will they be higher capacity and if so can you let us know how much more??
    Quote Originally Posted by gtkansan View Post
    We will have Pre 3 battery release at the mid of Nov.

Please contact me if you need any additional info.

Best Regards,

Jan Mugen Power Batteries - Premium Extended Batteries for Mobile Devices Join us on Facebook: Mugen Power Batteries | Facebook Read our tweets: Mugen Power (@MugenBatteries) on Twitter Our Blog: Mugen Power TV Blog Premium extended batteries for mobile devices Our Videos: MugenPowerBatteries's Channel - YouTube
    Hi Jan: How's it looking for those batteries? I'll want to buy at least one, more likely two.

Also, does anyone make a charger for that battery?

Thanks,

Phantom
    Does anyone know if the Mugen battery (the smaller one allowing the original back) allows inductive charging on the Touchstone? I'm assuming the larger capacity one with the replacement backing doesn't allow it, unless anyone is able to correct me?
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by jodihansen View Post
    Does anyone know if the Mugen battery (the smaller one allowing the original back) allows inductive charging on the Touchstone? I'm assuming the larger capacity one with the replacement backing doesn't allow it, unless anyone is able to correct me?
    Thanks.
    According to the Mugen web site, the smaller (1400 mah) battery will fit into the stock Pre 3 case, so, it will work with the TS - the larger extended version (2800 mah) will come with its own new back for the larger battery, and. by looking aththe picture of the new back cover it comes with, it appears that it won't work with the TS.
    Last edited by LCGuy; 01/05/2012 at 08:23 AM.
    "The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

Mugen Batteries now has Pre3 batteries!

>>> HP Pre 3 - HP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12