1.    #1  
    I currently have a Treo 755 ProClip cradle that worked pretty well with my original Pre and Pre2. Given that the Pre3 is a little wider and thinner, is there a cradle that will work with it?

Thanks in advance!
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hrminer92 View Post
    I currently have a Treo 755 ProClip cradle that worked pretty well with my original Pre and Pre2. Given that the Pre3 is a little wider and thinner, is there a cradle that will work with it?

Thanks in advance!
    I actually emailed Proclip sometime ago and received this response:

"Hello Keith,

Thank you for your continued interest in our products. We will have to look into making a holder for this device. Due to an overwhelming request, worldwide, to develop all different kinds of holders, we must prioritize. At this time there are no plans to have a holder for the Pre 3. However, we do have three adjustable holders which are designed to accommodate a number of devices with or without cases/skins on them:

Small Adjustable Holder 511015

Adjustable Holder 875214

Large Adjustable Holder 848636

Each product page has the dimensions the holders will accommodate. Please take good measurements of your device with the case (if applicable) which will help you to select the best working adjustable holder for your device with the case.

Best regards,

XXXX
    Customer Service, ProClip USA, Inc."

Of course, because the Pre3's microUSB port is on its side, none of these will allow for charging unless modified. As an alternative, if your car's cigarette lighter can accommodate >1A, you can try to find somewhere to mount a spare touchstone...
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C