Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #21  
    sorry rod but I think you might be wrong.
    I'll take his word until there's reason to believe otherwise
    Quote Originally Posted by djfu3l3r View Post
    sorry rod but I think you might be wrong.
    Apart from the normal Franken stuff, you can do other dubious things on Pre/re+, Pixi/Pixi+ and Pre 2 to get them on Sprint or other cdma networks in the US and other countries.

You cannot do any of those legal or dubious/illegal things on a Pre 3. Even if you have all the right tools, it doesn't work.

You'll need to prove otherwise to convince me, cause I've been in the US the last week and spoken to a number of people about it who would be able to do it if it could be done.

I'm happy to be proven wrong, cause all those same people want a Sprint Pre 3, but such a thing does not exist, and there is no known way to make one.

Prove me wrong, please.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  4.    #24  
    forgive me rod for doubting you! I forgot you were in Sunnyvale this past week. Do you forgive me?
    Quote Originally Posted by djfu3l3r View Post
    forgive me rod for doubting you! I forgot you were in Sunnyvale this past week. Do you forgive me?
    Nothing to forgive. If you know of a way, we'd love to hear it.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Nothing to forgive. If you know of a way, we'd love to hear it.

-- Rod
    Ok, I'm glad that's over. All that kissing and hugging was starting to get a little gay! lol (joking)
    IT'S NOT A DAMN BLACKBERRY!....
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12