1.    #1  
    The default behavior mode over there seems to be "The customer is wrong, and maybe I can convince him by talking over him".
    Care to share more details?
  3.    #3  
    Well, it's happened over several phone calls and at least one in-store manager.
    What is the issue you are having with the Pre3 on AT&T? I am doing the same and don't have any trouble yet, even though my AT&T customer profile still shows me using the Veer which I also use.
    I was waiting on the bank to open this morning and the att store is right next door. So I thought about making a quick check. Went in after bank and saw new iphone. The speak stuff was cool. Other phone need that.

But there is a cs rep in there that has been there at least 6 months since last time i peeked in there. Has the most rancid stanky breath , it was not cool asking this person status of 4g in our area. Ofcourse that was a waste of my breath. I saved my breath and didnt complain to manager. I suspect they both must must be buddies anyway. very sick and nasty customer service indeed.