1.    #1  
    Anyone tried? It seems that if the call is a Skype call you can't route it through a Bluetooth headset.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    I have used skype on both the TouchPad and the Pre 3. On the touchpad I'm able to use it with bluetooth, but on the AT&T Pre 3 I am not. My iPod Touch has the same restriction (no phone bluetooth support at all), so I wonder if that was a carrier request. Any ideas on how we can get this to work?
    Try AudioSwitch for webOS 2.2. Download it from that homebrew thread. It's not yet in Preware. That app switches audio output channels like phone or media audio between devices like a wired or Bluetooth headset or the front speaker.

Probably works with Skype too. Skype probably uses the phone audio output channel, so regular cell calls will be switched too (non-permanent and does not survive boots).

==== edit
    Only works as of AudioSwitch version 0.9.3. Tested on a Pre 3 with webOS 2.2.4.
    Last edited by Dick99999; 12/21/2011 at 07:10 AM. Reason: v 0.9.3 remark
    Did anyone have any luck with AudiSwitch? I tried a bunch of permutations, but still couldn't get my bluetooth headset to work with Skype on my Pre2.
    The current version of AudiSwitch likely does not not work for Skype-Bluetooth. Same for the media channel over BT. I have done some quick tests and got Skype over BT working on 2.2.4 on a Pre 2. Unfortunately I cannot do a fix release before jan. 2012. Now know that Skype is using the phone channel for audio, not the media channel.

B.t.w. the preliminary test produced a stuttering audio when calling the Skype test service. Could be my BT headset although it's a high end device.
    ===========Edit
    On my P3 with the new 2.2.4 webOS, there is no stutter when calling the test service
    Last edited by Dick99999; 12/21/2011 at 02:14 AM. Reason: edit P3
    The bug fix was easier and I found some time. AudioSwitch should work for Skype with a Bluetooth headset now. See AudioSwitch.
    Last edited by Dick99999; 12/21/2011 at 09:05 AM.