1.    #1  
    Is anybody else here using the lexicomp app? I can't seem to find it on my app catalog, and therefore can't install it on my Pre 3. I have been using this app on my Pre Plus and Pre 2 for several months and would like to transfer my subscription to the Pre 3. I just can't install the app if it's not in the app catalog. Can anybody help?
    Quote Originally Posted by hanggaw View Post
    Is anybody else here using the lexicomp app? I can't seem to find it on my app catalog, and therefore can't install it on my Pre 3. I have been using this app on my Pre Plus and Pre 2 for several months and would like to transfer my subscription to the Pre 3. I just can't install the app if it's not in the app catalog. Can anybody help?
    Sorry, the same boat, no support to Pre3 yet I guess
  3.    #3  
    I have the app on my pre 2. Is there a way the extract the app and install it manually on the pre 3?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Is LexiComp aware of this?

Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I sent them an email today with this issue. I am waiting for a response.
    Also tweeted them and @adora

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
  7.    #7  
    I just spoke to their technical support again today. I was told that there is a chance that the app may not be updated for the Pre 3 since there are so few of us who has this device. This sucks cause I just got a 3 year subscription with them from last month.

I'm sure its not gonna be that hard to make it compatible with the Pre3 right? They have a touchpad version that works.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities